"Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴇᴀᴛ ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ."

𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒏 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓(𝒔): 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒑𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 - 𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒕 𝑪𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉, 𝒀/𝑵

ꨄ︎

𝑻𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝑰𝒏𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒅𝒆:
𝑨𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒙𝒊𝒂
𝑰𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓
𝑺𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑪𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈

ꨄ︎

𝑰 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒗𝒆.

ꨄ︎

𝑩𝒐𝒏𝒖𝒔! 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒑𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆.

ꨄ︎

The sun shined over you as you lay in bed. You inhaled and exhaled deeply as soft snores sounded. Your arm was thrown lazily over your bed as the other was under your pillow.

You woke with a big yawn. Keeping your eyes closed, you then released the tension in your joints, causing a few pops.

Opening your eyes, you looked at the time. '9:37' was written on the clock in big red letters.

You groaned loudly before rolling over once again. Swinging one of your arms over your face, you attempted to fall asleep again.

"Y/n."

You jolted out of your bed, your heart beating quickly. Placing a hand over where your heart should be, you then called out to Strange.

"What the fuck!?"

"Breakfeast is ready. You have to train your sorcery immediately afterward. You then should go to the libary to study techniques and types of magic."

Dr. Strange soon left the room with quiet yet hurried footsteps.

After a few minutes, you decided to rise from your tomb. Sitting on the edge of the bed, you focused on standing up. You didn't want to get dizzy after all.

Slowly lifting yourself up, the room began to spin slightly, yet you pushed yourself onwards anyway.

While walking to the kitchen, you debated ways that you could get out of eating breakfeast.

As you neared the kitchen, you soon saw Stephen sitting at the dining table. Bowls of yogurt, some toast, and cups of tea were on the table.

One glance at the food, and you began to mutter a response.

"I'm never really hungry in the mornings." Your voice shook near the ending of the sentence.

"Nonsense. I haven't seen you eat since the other day." Stephen placed his book down on the table next to his plate. He looked up at you with a concerned parental look.

You didn't quite know how to respond to being called out and just took a seat next to the other.

Focusing all of his attention onto you, he chose his next words carefully.

"What's wrong, darling? Why won't you eat?" His voice was soft and gentle as he spoke in a hushed manner.

You didn't respond as your eyes drilled holes into the table. Your hands shook slightly as your breathing was shaken. You blinked a few tears away, trying to keep your distance from the man across from yourself.

"You know you can tell me anything, right?" The sorcerer pushed.

Sighing at getting no response again, Stephen spoke once more.

"You can come to me whenever you're ready to talk. For now, at least eat some of the toast or yogurt? I'll sit with you the whole time." Stephen took a bite of his toast, encouraging you to do the same.

You sat almost as still as a corpse. The only sign of life being in yourself was your shaken breathing.

Stephen thought for a moment, a pondering look overtaking his facial features. He then reached over and picked his book off the table. He'd figure you wouldn't want to eat while being stared down.

Beginning to read, Stephen glanced at you every now and then.

After sitting for around ten minutes, you heaved a deep breath and reached over for the yogurt. Grabbing the small spoon, you scooped barely anything onto the table item.

You quickly shoved the spoon into your mouth and tried to swallow as fast as you're able to.

You gagged slightly after trying to swallow before finally succeeding.

Stephen gave a small, warm smile to you. He was proud.

"You've got this. I believe in you, kiddo." Stephen whispered. You still heard it clearly.

Sure, that was only a scoop of yogurt, but it was a big deal to you both.

Stephen continued to help you overcome your anorexia. There were drawbacks for sure, but it was all a part of recovery.