"Wʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜʏ?"

𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒏 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓(𝒔): 𝑳𝒐𝒌𝒊 𝑳𝒂𝒖𝒇𝒆𝒚𝒔𝒐𝒏 - 𝑻𝒐𝒎 𝑯𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒏, 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒏 - 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔 𝑯𝒆𝒎𝒔𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒉

ꨄ︎

𝑻𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝑰𝒏𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒅𝒆:
𝑺𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝑯𝒂𝒕𝒆
𝑶𝒖𝒕𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒔

ꨄ︎

𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒕, 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒐.

ꨄ︎

Golden sparks bounced across the vibrant grass as the portal cast a bright glow. The two gods stepped through the circle with slow footsteps.

An older man sat upon a small boulder, his shoulders hanging low as his hands rested in his lap.

"My sons.." The All Father called out, not even turning around.

"I've been waiting for you."

"Yes, I've come to take you home, Father." Thor soon replied. He then began walking towards his father, stopping a couple of steps behind.

"Your mother, she calls me."

"Thor, you shall continue to protect Asgard and It's people. You're meant to be king. Act upon your brain and not your heart."

Odin spoke towards his older son. His voice was raspy. Imagine how sandpaper would sound like.

The father patted Thor's shoulder before telling his son to walk away so he could privately speak with Loki.

Thor glances toward his younger sibling before walking back near the portal.

There is a silent pause for a couple of seconds before Loki decides to speak.

"What makes him so worthy, father?"

His voice is quiet, barely a whisper. Yet, the older man still heard the question.

"Loki, my boy, I have been meaning to tell you something."

The older man paused and sighed heavily.

"I've told you a countless amount of times about the war before you and Thor. I've told you about how I took something from the Frost Gaints in order to gain future peace,"

"It's now time I tell you what exactly I took. There was a small infant, too weak and helpless to be any good to the Frost Giants..."

By the time Odin was finished, Loki was in disbelief. His eyes widened as his lips curled into a tight line.

(𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝: 𝐴 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑡ℎ𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟..)

Loki paced the wooden floor with brisk steps. His hands were buried in his black hair.

Heavy knocks sounded throughout the room from the other side of the door.

"Brother, you are requested to be in the kitchen."

Loki was too focused on his thoughts. He didn't even process what the older had said.

"𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩, 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳." Loki snarled. His tone was sharp as waves of additude basically radiated off the god.

The door knob turned as Thor entered the room.

"I have done nothing wrong to deserve that type of response from you, Loki." Thor scolded lightly.

Loki just turned and gave a harsh glare to the older. His eyes were brimmed red as his fingers twitched, still holding a tight grasp of his hair.

Thor paused for a moment, his parental glare softening once veiwing his brother's face. He then began thinking about his next choices carefully.

"What's wrong with you?" Thor speaks. His voice sounded caring, yet the way he worded the sentence didn't help all that well.

Loki went over to his bedside and sat down. He then buried his head in his arms as he sighed slightly.

Thor frowned at not having a response before walking over to his brother.

"I'm a monster." Loki mumbled. He then curled more into himself.

Thor had to do a small double take before raising one of his hands and rubbing small circles on his back.

"What do you mean Loki? Why do you speak so ill of yourself?" Thor spoke, a worried tone seeping in his words.

"I'm a Frost Giant! I'm the same thing we've sworn to defeat ever since children!" Loki yelled loudly. Small tears trailed down his face as his voice was raw and full of heavy emotions.

Thor stared stupidly at his brother. He was confused.

"How could you be a Frost Gaint? You don't look anything like them."

The moment Thor said those words, the tips of his fingers were filled with a blistering cold.

His eyes widened as he quickly recoiled from Loki.

Loki's skin was a pale blue. His eyes were a harsh red as tears continued to trace his cheeks. His lips quivered constantly once he noticed the look on Thor's face.

Thor was shocked, of course, as anyone would be. Yet Loki took that expression as disgust instead of suprise.

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶? 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦?" Loki called out, his voice cracking with every word.

Thor quickly regained his composed position. His eyes rested as a gentle smile rested against his face.

"Loki. It doesn't matter if you are Asgardian, Jotun, or even Chitauri, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳."

Loki stared for a few moments before broken sobs sounded from his mouth. He closes his eyes tightly as more tears continue to fall.

Thor placed one of his hands on the back of Loki's neck and pulled him closer into a hug. Loki wrapped his arms around Thor as he let out his emotions.

𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒐.♥︎

(𝒑.𝒔. 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒘 𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔, 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅-𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕. 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒑𝒆𝒕-𝒑𝒆𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈.)