When in Romania V (PART 1 Finale)

Start from the beginning

"She's just being so possessive of our new friend." Emma smiled.

"Yes! I knew this thing will come! So Jenna likes Y/N?" Joy asked.

"And I do believe that Y/N likes her too!" Emma snickered.

"Ladies, please. Let the two of them mind their own business on their own. I don't want us to make them both uncomfortable with the way we treat them." Hunter explained to the two ladies.

"Come on, Hunter! I know that that is your love story as well with your husband." Emma said.

"Well, yeah, it's kind of our story but I really wished Fielder was a hot cowboy."

"Dude, you're imagining things. By the way, who's Y/N, and who's Jenna in your love story?" Joy asked.

"As I said, Fielder will be Y/N and I am Jenna." They laughed and continued to enter the bakery shop.

The five of them enjoyed their first stop on a mini-tour and the Americans loved the special and delicious pastries. Jenna really wanted to confess her feelings to Y/N because sooner, their shoot in Romania will be almost done. She wanted to have a day with her but her friends were really a pain in her ass.

The whole trip they always talk to Y/N, even Y/N can't talk to Jenna because it's either the three stooges ambushing her. "I hate you," Jenna growled to Emma, they were now filling the car in the gas station.

"What did I do?"

"Don't act like an innocent, Myers. You know that I badly want to talk with Y/N but you three are ruining it."

"No we didn't, did we? I thought this will be for all of us, I didn't know that we are third-wheelers here."

"I'm just worried. Because I'm not yet telling her how many weeks will be here in Romania and I'm still stuck in confessing my feelings for her."

"So you do like her! Like really, really like her! Yes!" Emma was jumping the man in the cashier where looking at them confusingly.

"Emma, stop! You're embarrassing us." Jenna nudges at the counter. "Oh! Scuze." Emma did a peace sign to the man and he just scoffed.

Meanwhile outside, Joy and Hunter still bickering about Y/N while she was pumping the minivan until someone came with their horse.

"She's gorgeous."

"Are you straight now, Hunter?"

"No! I mean, why do Romanians have beautiful features, starting to Y/N." He replied and Y/N just smiled as she looked at the woman on the horse.

"Y/N?"

"Stella?" Y/N called. The woman named Stella came down to her horse and hugged Y/N. While Joy and Hunter are looking oddly at the two Romanians.

"Ce mai faci? E de când? Ai devenit mai mare decât ultima dată când te-am văzut." (How are you? It's been since when? You've gotten bigger than the last time I saw you.) Stella pronounced.

Y/N giggled, "Sunt încă ca acesta de atunci ne-am despărțit.” (I'm still like this one since then we... broke up.)

"Yow... We're still here." Joy interrupted the two.

"Oh! My apologies, this is Stella my friend." Y/N introduced as Stella began to shake their hands.

"Actually, I'm Y/N's idiot ex-girlfriend." The newcomer announced that the two Americans widened their eyes.

"Fuck me." Hunter whispered.

"Hey, guys! We already bought some snacks for our later's camping. We also paid for the gas at the counter. Who's this?" Emma and Jenna finally came back to the group and they were confused by Stella.

"Stella, I'm just a local farmer here as well, Y/N's friend." Her thick accent makes them amazed at her.

"S-She's... Y/N's ex." Hunter stuttered.

Emma was surprised but Jenna was glaring at this poor Romanian woman. It was very awkward when the silence come up.

"Oricum, ce faci aici?" (Anyways, what are you doing here?) Y/N broked the quietness.

"What did you say to her?" Jenna asked Y/N, still looking at Stella.

"What?" Y/N asked.

"She said what am I doing here. I was getting gas for the tractor. I didn't know you were a tour guide now, Y/N/N." Stella smiled.

"What did you call her?" Jenna asked getting madder now.

"Alright, I think I'm going inside now. By the way, Stella, we are Y/N's new friend, not our tour guide. Pa!" Joy announced and entered the van including Hunter.

"Come on, Jenna. They're friends, I think they need to catch up a little bit." Emma convinced Jenna.

"Whatever." Jenna was pissed and started to go in the van but this time not in the passenger seat like she always sits next to Y/N.

The two Romanians left outside and Y/N was a little scared about what just happened. "Prietenă?" Stella asked.

"Not yet. I'll see you around, Stella. Say hi for me to Mama Esme!" Y/N shook Stella's hand one last time and proceeded to the driver's seat. It was Emma who was sitting next to her. Y/N looked at Jenna in the rearview mirror but the woman was staring outside, avoiding her stares.

"Let's go to the last stop. You'll enjoy this one." Y/N smiled at the group.

"Tss. Whatever." Jenna scoffed and whispered. Everyone was looking at her because of her mean attitude.

"Ignore her. She has her period right now. Let's go! Can't wait to see your farm and barn, Y/N!" Emma said.

Y/N looked at Jenna one last time but still, cold shoulders were Jenna giving to her.

~~•~~

It was almost sunset and the group finally arrived at Y/N's family farm and barn. They'll stay here overnight since Y/N's family agreed on it.

"Ah! There they are!" It was Y/N's mother who welcomed their guests.

"Everyone, this is my mother, Y/M/N." Y/N introduced.

"Hello, Mrs. Y/L/N." Emma greeted.

"Oh please, Mama Y/M/N will be fine. I feel old when you called me that, dear." Y/N's mother hugged them one by one.

"You are old, Y/M/N." Y/N's father showed up.

"Well guys, this is my father, Y/F/M."

"Mama, Papa, these are my new American friends, Hunter, Joy, Emma, and Jenna." Y/N introduced her friend to her parents.

"Oh, look at you! Esti foarte frumoasa! Just like what Y/N told us!" Her mom said as she hugs and admires Jenna's lovely face.

"She is?" Jenna asked, getting blushed.

"I-It's nothing. Come! Let's get you in your rooms." Y/N quickly stopped her mother and pushed them all inside their home.

"Someone is blushing. Still mad at our Princess Charming?" Emma teased.

"Shut up." Jenna rolled and hid her face from getting red.