Boss

"Hey, Y/N! The boss is calling you to her room." It was your friend, Francis, as he called you. What now?

"I'm busy right now, I'll go there after this." You replied. There are indeed lots of paperwork dumped on your table and your boss is being an ass to you.

As minutes passed, you heard another call from your friend, and this time he looks terrified now. "Y/N, the boss really wants you now."

"Can't she wait? She gives me a fucking pile of paper and now she calls me?! Whatever. Let her be." You bravely told him that your other co-workers are looking at you.

Your boss is strict and a very dreadful person, a cold-hearted bitch and deadly eye-sight. Everyone is scared of their boss but you just find her as a spoiled brat who just loves to piss off someone's life.

Your phone rang now and everyone in the room is convincing you to answer it since it is your boss. "Ms Ortega, how can I help you?" You answered the call.

"I called you two times and you withstood it. Are you disobeying your boss, Ms Y/L/N?"

"As you can remember, you give me lots of paperwork and we're catching the deadline of it." You replied.

"My room, now." A very authoritative voice but you just rolled your eyes.

"If you are busy Ms Ortega, then so am I."

"Do you want me to drag you all the away from there?"

Of course, she won, every time. "Fine. I'm coming." You sighed and ended the call.

"You good, dude? It feels like you're. Challenging the Big Bad Boss?" Francis jested and you just sneered.

"You mean, Big Bad Brat, for sure. Anyways, I'm going."

"Good luck, Y/L/N." You just waved him and proceeded to Ms Ortega's office.

When you are in front of her door, you sighed and knocked twice until she signalled you to enter. As you closed the door, Ms Ortega is sitting at her desk with poise and a deadpan face.

"What do you want, Ms Ortega?" You asked formally.

She jumped to her seat and walked towards you and locked the doors. You are quite taller than her even though she wears high heels, she's still leaning her head to contact her eyes to yours.

"You're being formal today, why?" She asked you as she crossed her arms.

"Because you are my boss, that is why."

"I don't think so. You're shoving your tongue down to my throat yesterday, and now you're being attitude to me."

You and Ms Ortega have a secret affair that anyone can't guess it. She was single and bored and you are her biggest fan and had a massive crush on her. You just kissed and almost make out but never get in there. You know your limits.

You were just upset last night because you saw her phone dings that she's flirting with her business partner, Percy Hynes White. That motherfucker is a cheater and a manwhore.

"Look, you wanted to be steady and low. I'm just doing my work here as your employee. And right now, my hands are really full and again we have a deadline to haul." You replied to her with a serious tone.

"Then kiss me. Touch me. I want you." She's very definitive when it comes to this, she always demands you some freaky actions that can jeopardise your work and especially her reputation as a CEO of Ortega Industries.

"I can't Ma'am. That is against our ground rules."

"Since when do you get so serious with the rules? Why are you like this? Do you have your period right now? I will buy you some pads or maybe a supermarket store so you can have anything you want there for free."

Your eyes widened when you heard that. "No! It's not like that. I just want to keep my role here as your employee that is all. I mean, what we are doing right now is wrong."

"That's not what I heard yesterday. Why the sudden change in your mood? Did I do something wrong? Is it the paperwork? Then I'll give it to others, just stay here, close to me." She insisted.

"You're being a brat, Ms Ortega–"

"Stop calling me that! I want you to call me Jenna!"

"No Ma'am. We have a line to stay. I'm just your employee and you are my boss."

But Jenna just hugged you tightly and you can feel hot tears from your chest. She is crying. You make her cry. First time seeing that Jenna Ortega, a scary boss bitch is crying.

"Why are you crying?" You asked.

"Why are you being so mean to me?! I want the old Y/N who always makes my heart happy! But you're being an asshole like I am just nothing to you!"

"Ms Ortega, I think we should stop this. That we can't kiss, eat lunch together, go to your home and just drink some wine and flirt. I mean there's a lot of worthy men for you, like Mr White."

Jenna lifted her head to look at you. "Percy? Hell jo, I don't like him! I want you, I like you more than anyone!" You were astonished by her words. Did she really confess her feelings to you?

"You like me?"

"Fuck yes!"

"But I saw your exchange messages with Mr White and it's kind of more than a friends relationship." You confessed as well.

Jenna smirked as she heard your true reasons why you are acting strange today. "Someone is meddling with someone's phone."

"Well your ringtone is so annoying and he's being so obsessive over you. I thought I was just your plaything and both of you are having a relationship."

Jenna just smiled and yanked your nape to kiss you sweetly and sincerely. "The person that I wanted to have a relationship with is only you, Y/N." She smiled.

"But we need to keep it lowkey."

"No. Why would I?" Jenna frowned.

"That's what you said to me."

"Then let's change it. You are my girlfriend and that's final. If someone catches us being sweet and acting like we are in a relationship, then that is true. No one can break us apart, Y/N."

"I didn't say yes... Also, you didn't ask."

"What ask? What do you mean?"

"You call me girlfriend but you didn't ask me and I didn't say yes." Jenna pushed and was mad again. You just chuckled and hugged her even though she isn't responding from your embrace.

"Jenna Ortega, the Big Bad Boss who's always serious, strict, cold-hearted boss, and a brat–" she pushed you when she heard the last word and just smiled at her, "No matter what you are, I like you ever since. And I promise you to put a smile on your face every day, anytime, anywhere. Got it?"

She nods and hugged you now tightly. You kissed her templed and you are not upset with her, your heart just jumped upside down to her confession, your crush also likes you.

"Will you be my girlfriend, Y/N?" She whispered to your heart and you smiled.

"My heart said yes." Jenna lifted her head again and she was crying again but with a smile on it. Both of you kissed for the first time as a couple.

"Now get your papers and work on my side. So I can see you and maybe you got motivated because of my presence."

"Always." You kissed her again and quickly grabbed your things from your desk.

From now on, no more secrets. You have a relationship with your Boss.

_____
A/N: if you're familiar with the GAP series, then that's my inspiration for doing this chapter. Enjoy!