When in Romania V (PART 1 Finale)

A/n: This will be a long one. Enjoy!

For the past few weeks, Y/N and Jenna knew each other deeply. Every day, Y/N will wait for Jenna and her new friends to go to lunch together and of course, to bring home Jenna safely while riding Oditir.

The cast got their first break in the set for a week and Jenna has plans to tour the town with Y/N. But the thing is, everyone is coming, and Jenna is not favored about that.

"Cheer up, Jens! We know you want to have a solo with Y/N but we want also to have a tour here!" Emma told her while waiting for Y/N's car.

"I can't believe that I told you everything about this. And now it's not only you but also Joy and Hunter. Really, Emma? I thought I could trust you." Jenna said with disappointment.

"Oh, please! You didn't tell me that it's a secret. I promise you, I'll keep those two away from your Y/N." Emma winked and Jenna just rolled her eyes.

A honk interrupted them and they saw a minivan, it was Y/N who was driving. "Sorry if I am late, I had to use this from my old friend." Y/N smiled.

"No worries, Y/N/N! Besides, we're just talking about you." Emma said while eyeing Jenna. Y/N got shy, "Let me help you with that, Hi Joy! Hi Hunter!"

"Do you need to say that?" Jenna angrily whispered to Emma.

"What? That's the truth."

"She'll go insecure about herself, it's like we are judging her." Jenna scolded her friend.

"I'm sure she will forget it."

"Emma, Jenna? Still, talking about me? May I at least get your backpacks?" Y/N talked shyly, and without saying anything, Y/N grab their bags and put them at the back.

"Alright, I see it now. Sorry." Emma said and Jenna just grunted.

The drive is quite awkward since Jenna and Y/N didn't talk to each other. Jenna is feeling uneasy as Y/N didn't make any move to have a conversation. Hunter is next to Y/N and the three girls are at the back.

"Why is the princess charming so quiet? Isn't she going to tell us where are we or what is something special while we are at the drive?" Joy asked whispering.

Jenna didn't answer she just stared at the rearview mirror, waiting for Y/N to look at her.

They arrived first at a famous bakery in town that even tourist wants to try it. They parked the car and all of them walked towards the small shop.

"What were you talking about with Emma?" Y/N finally asked Jenna.

"I-It's nothing. We're just excited for this day since we have you here with us."

"Sorry if this is the only I can do for you all. Tourists like should be in the other town since it's really a tourist spot compared to here." Y/N sighed.

"Don't say that. This is the most beautiful place I have ever been to." Jenna cheered.

"It's easy for you to say that, Jenna. But how about your friends?"

"Don't mind them. It's supposed to be you and me, I don't know why they just jumped to my idea." She rolled her eyes.

"So! You guys are good now?" Emma jumped again at their front with a big smile.

"We're good. Are you guys hungry? They have famous bread and coffee here. Let me see if we can have a table. It's always crowded here." Y/N smiled one last at Jenna and proceeded inside the shop.

"Seriously, Emma? Every time we have a moment you'll always come." Jenna groaned and followed Y/N.

"What's wrong with her?" Hunter asked.