Calls

TW: Blood
~~•~~

Everyone is rushing me to go to the hospital as my blood has non-stop flowing out of my wounds.

It was a typical work day and I was busy shooting my scene which is action, it turns out the gun was fucking real and it hit my shoulders.

"We're almost there, Y/N. Keep your eyes open." My PA asked me. I lost a lot of blood and I'm getting dizzy from it.

"Don't... tell this to Jenna..." I requested.

"What? Why? That's your girlfriend! She'll get worried about you!"

"She's 500 miles away from me. I don't want her to get distracted... while working."

Finally, we arrived.

"Don't take the call... Keep it low..." I said and after that, I didn't see my PA as they entered in Emergency Room.

They carried me to another bed and put some masks on me, keeping stable my breath. "She lost a pound of Blood."

"What happened here?" The doctor came.

"Shooting accident in the taping scene. The gun was real as they shot her. The bullet is still here." The nurse responds.

"Okay, give her something to sleep. We need to get that bullet before she losses more blood."

As they inject some liquid into my body, my eyes began to shut down and I already forgot what happened.

~~•~~

Jenna's POV.

It's been 5 hours since I messaged Y/N but still has been no response. My break is almost done again and I am getting worried about my girlfriend.

"Hey, Jen. Are you fine? You look anxious, babe." Emma came and my eyes are still fixated on my phone.

"Y/N is still not answering."

"Jenna, you know that she is busy too. Maybe she'll reply to your calls soon."

"I know her schedule, obviously it's already night in LA, she will call me and say good night to me." My tears are falling now.

"Hey, it's fine. I understand you. Why don't you try asking her PA, Darryl, right?" And it was a good suggestion by Emma.

I quickly go to my contacts and call her PA. "Pick up the phone." After a minute, he does not answer too. Until I tried 5 times.

"Maybe they're sleeping now. Try to call them tomorrow." "Fine. I'm getting worried." "It's cute that you're very clingy to Y/N, but maybe she got tired from work. Your girlfriend is an Action Star."

"Breaks Over!" Our director yelled and I sighed. I'll try again later.

~~•~~

We're done in 3 scenes and it's already night in here. I rapidly get my phone and still no answer, but rather I went to my socials to see if she is online. But...

"Jenna! Look!" Emma and my co-stars made my trailer and showed her phone.

Breaking News: Actress Y/N Y/L/N rushed to the hospital due to the reason of false props used for their upcoming movie. The authorities explained they found the culprit who put the real gun in the set and explained that they don't want her and their idol, Jenna Ortega, to be together.

The two actresses revealed their relationship 4 months ago in the public.

"I need to go," Jenna muttered while her tears are falling.

"Wait, Jenna! It's a kinda holiday here in Romania, all planes are fully booked." Emma explained.

"I don't care! My girlfriend is on the reason, being shot and it is because of me! She needs me there." I yelled at them and continue to go out of my trailer, and I saw our director outside.

"Let's go, you can use my private plane." He said and wiped my tears. "Thank you."

~~•~~

Y/N's POV.

"They shouldn't put it out to the public. I told them to do a discreet investigation."

Thank God, I survived my operation. They take out the bullet and gave me more blood. I woke up 9 hours after the operation and my manager and my PA are in my room. Watching the headline news about me.

"They felt bad when someone gets off the securities. Look, Y/N, you almost die. And also you're the lead actress in the movie. We can't lose you like that." Alicia, my manager scolded me.

"Are they going to get another actress to cover my position?" I asked.

"No. They will go to wait for your recovery. They will continue some scenes in which you are not included. So I suggest following what your doctor says to you."

"How about Jenna, any news from her?" I asked my PA.

"You have 78 missed calls and 125 messages from her, I got 45 missed calls and 221 death threats from her." He sighed.

"Sorry, Darryl. I know she will kill us both but I'll cover your ass. Thank you."

"Ma'am you're not allowed to go there!" Someone opened the door and my eyes widened when I saw my angry girlfriend.

"Sorry, ma'am. We tried to stop her." My bodyguard explained.

"It's fine. Can you please all of you go? I'm going to talk with Jenna." I requested everyone. And they all agree with it.

"Wait," Jenna spoke and looked at my PA, and we were all surprised when she slapped Darryl. "That's for not answering my calls."

I gulped as I saw how furious she is. "On second thought, you can stay here, all of you."

"Out." With simple order, my PA and Manager rushed out to my room. Shit.

"Baby... I think I need to rest now. Can we talk later?" But Jenna didn't reply instead she walks fast towards me and I get scared.

"Wait, baby... Jenna..." I thought I'll receive that powerful palm too to my cheeks but I received and kiss, and a worried and scared kiss. I felt her tears in my cheeks.

"Don't do that to me again... please, YN. I can't. I can't imagine that you are gone, that my life will be nothing without you." She sobs. I wiped her tears and kissed her with assurance.

"I'm sorry my love. I promise this will not happen again. It is my fault that Darryl didn't pick up your call. I don't want you to get worried while working."

"I took a long off in taping just to take care of you."

"Thank you baby but you don't need to. You're very a busy woman."

"Do you want to feel what your PA felt with this hand?"

"No, ma'am. I am willing to be taken care of by Jenna Ortega."

"Good. Now go to rest and I will be at your side all of the time."

"Thank you, baby. I love you."

"I love you more." And we kissed again.

___
A/N: any request? This chapter is so lame. 😂