:::::::::::::::15:::::::::::::::

Start from the beginning

"You can't even say anything huh?"you scoffed

He sighed and shook his head in defeat. You felt the tears brimming, but thankfully it was night time. You turned around and walked to the house. You twisted the front door knob only to realize it was locked and that Joel had the keys.

"Fuck my life" you muttered to yourself.

"Olivia, it's not that I don't want to ad-"

"Just open the door, Joel. Im not in the mood for your excuses" you said stepping to the side.
He thankfully didn't argue and ulocked the door and you went inside. He followed after you closing the door.

"Hear me out" he said

"Hear what out? Your billion excuses? Or what you're going to actually tell me the truth?" You snapped turning to face him.

This time he saw the tears in your eyes.

"Look my job is to get you and Ellie where you guys need to be. I don't want to complicate things and then get feelings hurt in the end" he said

"Oh don't worry, Joel. You already have" you said, waving him off. You turned around and headed down the hall, using your sleeve to wipe away your tears.

You heard his heavy footsteps behind you so you stopped right in front of the bedroom door.

"Do you really want this, Olivia?" He asked softly behind you. He did but the commitment and fear of loving again was too much.

"Joel. You need to be asking yourself that" you said to him as you turned to face him. That's when you realized how close he was to you and your breath hitched.

You breathed in and out to calm your heavily beating heart. He looked at you for a moment, unable to speak.

The feeling of deja vu from Bill's house washed over you. Instead of speaking Joel  took a hold of your hand.

"What are we doing here, Joel?" You asked softly as tears brimmed again. He used his free hand and gently wiped the tears away. An act of kindness and love that was so unlike him.

"I'm sorry, Olivia. I just have a lot on my mind and you're one of them." He said looking at you with furrowed eyebrows. 

You spent a few moments to study his face, mainly those eyes - the ones that held so much pain but also so much love for those he considered family. 

"I can't get my head around getting over you. I just want it to g-" before you could finish his lips crashed onto your own, and after a moment of shock you found your hand pulling by away from his and finding a spot on his chest. You both kissed for a few minutes before pulling away for air. Your lips felt swollen and you both were breathing in and out deeply.

His eyes flicked down to your lips and then back to your eyes. You decided to take over, pushing yourself  towards him, taking his lips onto yours and holding his face in place. He quickly reacted by  pushing you up against the door and kissing you with more urgency. The feeling of warmth ran through your body, along with happiness. The kissing turned into his hands running up and down your sides. His warm hands slipped under your shirt and his hands found their place on the bare skin of the sides of your waist. Joel used one hand to open the bedroom door and you both stumbled into the bedroom, still passionately kissing each other.

The kiss was broken only for a moment when Joel pulled your top over your head and threw it on the floor somewhere behind you.

You then started on his shirt while his hands ran all over your skin he had been dying to touch. After pushing it off Joel undid the button of your jeans with one hand and your heart started beating even faster. You could feel your body getting hotter. Before he tugged at your pants he used both hands to life you up and you instantly wrapped your legs around him. He walked you over to the bed and laid you down all while kissing you. He broke the kiss and looked at you with hungry eyes. He began pressing light kisses down from your lips, to your chin, then to each breast. You moaned as he cupped them and squeezed them with his strong hands. He moved to your toned stomach- the feeling of his butterfly kisses and his beard tickling me caused you to giggle. He smirked and yanked your jeans off before standing over you. In just your bra and undies, the feeling of insecurities came over you. Joel must've noticed as he pulled you up from laying down. He leaned down and kissed you again and you found your hands travel towards the button on his jeans. Within second the fabric was kicked off his legs and he sat down on the bed next to you; you didn't break the kiss and straddled on top of him. The skin on skin contact had caused you to moan slightly, which made you feel him get harder.

Hearing you moan seemed to make a switch flick on inside Joel as his kisses became heavier and his fingers began to play with your bra, his kisses traveling down your neck - nipping on your skin every now and then - then to your chest. He unclasped your bra pulling it off and threw it on the floor, his lips stopped working on your skin. Your eyes were l closed - but you could feel his eyes on your body. Immediately you felt his lips once again, this time traveling down your breasts. He laid you down before taking his hands pulling off the last piece of fabric from your body. You opened your eyes seeing Joel's eyes traveling down your now naked body with his mouth open in awe. You stared at him, waiting for the next move. He quickly press his fingers to your core feeling the wetness and causing you to moan. He crashed his lips onto yours to catch your pleasure. He continued to play with your core while you pushed his boxers off, just wanting him in you. He seemed to feel the same way as he moved his hands onto your hips and positioned you on top of him, his tip running through your wet core and finally guiding your body down. You both moaned, it was slightly painful but you knew it would get better soon enough. Joel spoke up, with a low and gruff voice.

"Are you okay?"

Unable to speak you nodded your head, the movement still stung for a while but after a few more thrusts pleasure took over, you could feel the pleasure build up. Moans filled the air as you both climaxed, you first then Joel. You forehead was pressed onto his shoulder as you sat catching your breath. You slowly rolled off of Joel. Your eyes closed quickly as exhaustion suddenly hit you, and the last thing you felt was being pulled into Joel's arms and a gentle kiss was placed on your forehead.