Fearlessly and Forever

"Hey, guys, hey, thanks for coming." Sam smiled, walking to the classroom he told all of the Glee kids who came back for Brittany and Santana's wedding next week, to meet in with Kurt, who just returned from his honeymoon.

"Oh, for the love of all that's sacred, what now?" Kitty groaned, sitting next to Mercedes and I.

"Well, I called you here today because of Rachel." Sam said as Blaine walked in and sat on the table next to me.

"Seriously? I just spent a week mentoring her." Mercedes scoffed, and Sam motioned towards Kurt.

"Her dads sold their house. She has less than a week to get out. That house means everything to her. It's where she grew up. It's where she saw her dreams become a reality." Kurt explained, and I slightly raised my hand.

"It's where we had that awesome party." I smiled and Artie quickly high fived me. "You know it, girl."

"Guys, this is a major moment for her, okay? She's becoming a new person, making one of the biggest transitions of all. One that we are all gonna make soon." Sam sighed, and the second I saw Kitty's mouth open, I knew this wasn't going to be good.

"Okay, just to be clear, we're still talking about Rachel, right? Or are you announcing your new gender?" She joked, making me bury my face in my hands so I didn't laugh.

"Oh, my god, no! This is all about Rachel. Look, guys, she's growing up. We all are." Sam yelled, and I looked up to see that everyone else was holding back a laugh as well, so I didn't feel too bad.

"So, what's the plan, Sam?" Artie asked, and Sam and Artie looked at each other with a smile.

"Okay, you guys, let's get started on this weeks lesson. It is called Buckeye Bullseye! Featuring all artists from Ohio! Marilyn Manson and Dean Martin!" Rachel smiled as she did jazz hands to the glee kids.

"Actually, Rachel, there has been a slight change in plans." I smiled, sitting on the piano.

"Sami, you can't just change the lesson like that." She whispered, and Kurt walked up to the whiteboard.

"Well, sometimes life throws you a curve ball, and that's why this weeks lesson is transitioning, changing, charging forward. Rachel, it's come to our attention that you're having some challenges of saying goodbye to your childhood home." He said, pushing Buckeye Bullseye out of the way to reveal Transitioning.

"Which is which is forcing you to say goodbye to your childhood and fully accept adulthood. Or at least that's according to the very nice lady at the Lima Mental Health Clinic." Blaine smiled, grabbing a chair, and putting Rachel in it as he wheeled her to the front of the room with the kids as Rachel's jaw dropped.

"So, to help Rachel with this new transition we are throwing her a farewell to Rachel's house party and everyone's invited. It's going to be Friday night in Rachel's basement." Sam announced, making all of the kids' smiles drop.

"You guys, this is very unnecessary, but very sweet." Rachel blushed, and I leaned over to Blaine, who was also sitting on the piano.

"She's making me regret going along with this." I whispered, and he had to stifle a laugh.

"Wait, so this lesson isn't for us? It's for Rachel." Madison complained, crossing her arms.

"Yeah, so shut up." Kitty smiled menacingly.

"Fetch me my wheel!" Artie yelled as Sam ran out of the room.