The Graveyard (1/2)...

Start from the beginning

"You're one ugly bastard

"You're one ugly bastard." Y/N remarked as he looked at Voldemort.

Voldemort ignored the remark and walked over to Wormtail, his black robes flowing behind him.

"My wand, Wormtail." Voldemort said as Wormtail produced a wand. "Hold out your arm, Wormtail."

"Oh, thank you master." Wormtail said as he held out his stump.

"The other arm!" Voldemort snapped as Y/N snickered Wormtail. Voldemort pressed his wand into Wormtails Death Eater tattoo, the mark of the Dark Lord appeared in the sky and black mist rocketed down and turned into Death Eaters, dozens of them.

"Oh, look finally, the idiot convention, and they finally have the idiot of the year and every other year ever." Y/N remarked as Voldemort ignored him.

"Welcome my friends. Thirteen years it's been, and yet...here you stand before me as though it were only yesterday. I confess myself...disappointed. Not one of you tried to find me. Crabbe! Macnair! Goyle!" Voldemort monologued as he ripped the masks from the Death eaters faces. "Not even you...Lucius."

The mask disappeared and revealed Malfoy's father, Lucius fell to his knees in front of Voldemort.

"My lord, had I detected any sign, a whisper of your whereabouts--" Lucius said as Y/N couldn't help but chuckle at seeing Lucius squirm.

"There were signs my slippery friend. And more than whispers."

"I assure you my Lord. I have never renounced the old ways. The face I have been obliged to present each day since your...absence...that is my true mask." Lucius said as Wormtail tried to win favour.

"I returned." Wormtail said with his remaining hand in the air.

"Out of fear, not loyalty. Still, you have proved yourself useful these past few months, Wormtail." Voldemort said as he used a spell to give Wormtail a brand new metal hand.

"Thank you master."

"Speaking of loyalty, there is only one among you who has been truly loyal, isn't that right, Bellatrix?" Voldemort said as he turned to the one death eater he didn't attack. They removed their mask and looked over to Y/N with their eyes telling Y/N everything he needed, she was undercover.

"Yes, my lord." The Death Eater said as Y/N went rigid with shock.

"Ah, of course, we mustn't forget our guests, thank you for reminding me Bella. Why don't you make your son an offer."

"You do not have to share the fate of your friend Potter, join me, together, we can aid the Dark Lords glorious work as Mother and son." Bella said as Y/N looked at her, there was something in her eyes that Y/N couldn't figure out.

"Sorry, but I've already accepted an job position from: Piss Off Enterprises" Y/N said bluntly as the death eater chuckled to herself.

"Perhaps your friend Wednesday would be easier to convince when we show her your corpse and tell her we can bring you back to life." Voldemort said as Y/N spat at Voldemort, in a fit of rage the Dark lord jumped up and approached Y/N with his wand drawn. He released Y/N and gave him his wand back.

"Very well, let's demonstrate to your Half-Brother how to dual properly, rumours are that you are one of the best in your class according to my inside man. Bow." Voldemort said as Y/N refused to bow.

"Get stuffed." Y/N remarked as Voldemort looked to Bella who reluctantly used crucio to make Y/N bow low.

"Now, wand at the ready." Voldemort said before instantly attacking, using crucio to send Y/N to the floor in agony, he continued to use it, watching as Y/N didn't even scream. "Come now, Y/N I thought you were more skilled than thi-"

Voldemort was cut off when Y/N used depulso to knock him back a step, Y/N was quick to stand up and begin bombarding Voldemort with attacking spells, Voldemort laughed as Y/N unleashed a flurry of attacks against him and he blocked it effortlessly. When a gap opened Voldemort attacked.

"Avada Kedavra!" Voldemort cast, Y/N rolled out of the way the spell whizzed past his had and Y/N sent a counter attack at him.

"Diffindo!" Y/N cast as he saw a blinding flash of green, another killing curse. Y/N had a split second to decide how he was going to escape it, rolling would send him straight into the arms of a death eater.

Y/N in a split second threw a book in his pocket at the curse, blocking it and punching Lucius Malfoy in the face before stealing his wand, Bella watched with curiosity as Y/N turned on his heel and cast another curse.

"Crucio!" Y/N said as he aimed his wand at Voldemort who groaned in slight pain. He looked in shock at the boy.

"An unforgivable?" Voldemort said in disbelief as Y/N looked at him.

"Avada Kedavra!" Y/N cast as the green light flew at Voldemort who stepped out of the way. Y/N sent killing curse after killing curse at Voldemort as he advanced towards him until Voldemort had enough, he waved his arm. Both Y/N's and Lucius' wands flew from Y/N's hands.

Y/N looked at the wands land on the floor and turned to look at Voldemort.

"Avada Kedavra!" Voldemort cast, the flash of green light was blinding, no one could see what happened, but they could deduce it when the light cleared and Y/N was lying on the floor motionless.

"Y/N!" Harry and Wednesday both cried out at the sight of Y/N lying on the floor, not moving...