As he sat down with folded legs. He neatly put the book down which he is reading nowadays, people always make fun of him calling him nerd coz if someone saw him then it's compulsory for him to have a book in his hands. Books are his friends, they gave comfort to him.

He don't have friends here and he's really not interested making any friends. being alone felt nice. sign .
He opened his lunch box ,grabbed the chopsticks and started eating slowly, the weather was nice, neither too hot nor too cold . Wind was hitting his face softy. He crunch his nose because his glasses feels itchy. After finishing the food he started reading, he's glad nobody interrupted him here.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝘙𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘨𝘨~~

Everyone started running towards the school gate looking for their parents, some were smiling, some have gloomy face , some happy, some sad and taehyung with no expression stand outside the school gate in the very corner so that none can found him.

He was waiting for his driver , the crowd of student's disperses slowly but there's no sign of his driver . felt like an hour but in reality it's been only few min when he saw his car . he signed and started to walk towards his car but frowned seeing his dad's driver instead of his ,who opened the car door for him but he didn't questioned it . they left the school .tae opened the window , enjoying the cool breeze and looking outside .

'' Umm , Young master ..? ' he looked at the driving who was looking at him through mirror . "your driver won't be here now , he moved back to his hometown for some personal reason's, so i will be your driver until master find new one for you.'' He just nodded and went back to look outside , these things doesn't matter to him whose coming ,whose leaving unless it's Mari .

.

.

.

Mari came running to him when she saw his bear getting out of the car ,she greeted him with a kiss on his forehead who in return passed her a small smile . and gave her, his school bag .it's a routine whenever taehyung return home after school she always kiss him then took his bag and make him drink water .

''Go , freshen up and come fast , food is ready ''. she ruffled his hair and went to kitchen . Taehyung was going to his room when he saw his mother (real one) in the garden sipping wine with her girl squad, every Friday's his mother do kitty parties. He signed and started for walk toward his room .

After freshing up he went to the dining hall where mari was already present with food. It was one of the rare day when tae eats his food outside coz he prefers eating alone in his room without his family who never sit silently.

______________________________

''papa!!" , Mr. Jeon saw his son sitting outside the principal office when he reached there. Seeing him jungkook come running to him and Mr. Jeon Crouched down out of reflex and hugged him. who was hugging him with pout on his lips.
'Papa, why principal sir called you? ', jungkook asked his papa.
'Nothing chico , I think he just want to talked about something. Yeah? you sit here and i will talk to your sir. ' Bae-soo said and went toward the receptionist who was waiting for him to enter inside the room.

He bowed to the lady and one last time looked at his chico who was already looking at him with a pout but smiled seeing his papa's smile.
" Take a seat Mr. Jeon. " Principal told him when bae-soo bowed at him and greeted him.
'You already know why I called you here so let's get to the point, yeah.? "Bae-soo nodded at the principal .
''See, jungkook is a bright kid and we also don't want to loose him but Mr. Jeon it's been three months and i just can't let him stay here now, I have a school to run here, so i will request you to deposit the fee in two days Or jungkook had to leave ." Principal said sternly and didn't give any chance to even oppose.