"bro stop fucking playing with me yo." darrian got up and pulled up his slightly sagging pants and was ready to get up from the were he was sitting to get into fighting position but was stopped when he was blocked from isis put a arm in front of him so he couldn't get around the table.

isis glared at him making darrian mug her before she opened her mouth to speak.

"look ddot, for as long as i've known my own cousin, she's stubborn as a bitch. so if you expecting her to talk to you first, you ain't gonna hear from her in years. so my advice is to apologize let your pride go and just apologize and if that doesn't work you have to like force her to listen to you, like don't let her walk away."

darrian took the advice isis had giving him with every brain cell in his brain. now if it was anyone else he wouldn't care, but this was celeste we were talking about so he was bound to drop his pride and talk to her.

then darrian came up with a plan, a plan were he could get celeste to talk to him without her avoiding him.

"aye, isis can you do sum for me?" he asked the girl who lifted an eyebrow out of curiosity but nodded nonetheless.

notti smirked at the two, "oo, ddot bouta' get his girl backk."

CELESTE LET OUT a tired breath when she finally got the last luggage of haven's in her room

CELESTE LET OUT a tired breath when she finally got the last luggage of haven's in her room. the girl had found out that haven would have to sleep in her room for a month, she didn't mind a week maybe even two weeks but a month was a stretch.

she still couldn't wrap her head around the fact why haven had to stay over at her house, they could've rented a hotel room for all she cared but now she was in the space that she only felt space she could sleep and escape all her problems.

but now she would have to deal with haven.

"yeah, can you leave it right there thanks, i guess." haven smacked on her bubble gum as she walked into celeste's room. celeste mugged the girl and walked out her own room not wanting to deal with whatever tantrum haven was gonna have.

now she had nowhere to go just because her room was her only space spot but now that was being invaded too.

she was tired and she really didn't wanna go back into well the room she now shared with haven so she got onto the cozy couch and layed across on it ready to take a long nap but was stopped when she heard her door burst open making her let out a annoyed sigh.

"crystal!"

"it's fucking celeste." she mumbled under her breath as she lifted from the comfortable couch. "what you want?" she groaned already visibly annoyed from the girl that was now getting on her nerves for everything that she had done.

"uh that big ass pink teddy bear in your room didn't mean nothin to you right?" haven asked suspiciously making celeste raise her brow. "no actually that teddy bear means a lot to me. why?" celeste responded.