The Awards Reward - 2Seok/OC

This is a teaser excerpt from an upcoming collab story with LuxElorac for you all to enjoy.

After finishing their performances on yet another award show, the men are hot and sweaty. They are taking home all the biggest awards of the night. Jin and Hobi take Hana to a backroom to celebrate.
Hobi cracks open the tequila as Jin strips down and lays on the wooden table, fully erect and waiting for the body shots to start. Jin declares to Hana, "We are going to celebrate before rejoining the others. We have many things to celebrate like you finally moving here and you getting the contracts. But also, our many awards won tonight."
Jin takes a swig of the tequila and then passes it back to Hobi, who pours it into Jin's belly button while Hana gently caresses his dick. Hobi pulls out a salt packet and a lemon slice from the drinks they had left in the room before their performance.

Hobi empties the salt sachet on Jin's broad chest before putting the lemon slice between his lips. He then coaxes Hana over, who had prearranged this encounter with him. She can feel Hobi's excitement behind her.
He instructs eagerly, "Now clean him off, darling, then the fun can begin."
Hana starts by spitting on Jin's dick, confusing both men, but they don't utter a word. She moves to his torso, standing to side of the table, and sucks up the tequila, and licks his belly button clean, while eye fucking Jin.
She then kisses her way up to his chest, removing her button up shirt and bra as she does so. Understanding dawns on Hobi that she is improvising, and he helps Hana to pull down her shorts and thong.

She mounts the chair at the end of the table and hovers over Jin. While licking his chest and paying attention to his nipples, she gently glides his throbbing erection between her boobs, giving him optimal pleasure.
Jin groans as his eyes roll back at the blissful sensation, nearing biting through the lemon slice himself but recalling his control. He is their Dom, but this encounter seems to be their turn to test his limits.
Hobi starts to give attention to Hana's cunt, dipping his fingers in as he delights in her moans while watching her make out with his hyung. He loves to see Jin surrender to pleasure instead of taking control.
Hana has already set the rocking motion herself while she gives Jin a titwank. She fucks herself on Hobi's long fingers while letting Jin rut between her boobs. She loves seeing Jin give up command, a rare opportunity.

Hobi praises her, "Your baby girl is so thoughtful, making sure that you enjoy this hyung. Shit, she looks so glorious and delicious, hovering over you. I wonder if she can take us both together today? I have to taste her hyung."
Both Jin and Hana moan, wanting nothing more to embark on Hobi's challenge. Hana and Hobi have already tested the possibility by using 2 dildos on Hana, and she had taken them well. But the real things are different. It's not only the girth and length to consider.
It's also the strength and pace that comes from the men's powerful lower bodies, compared to a wrist that cramps. Yet they throw all uncertainty aside for their 'Thank you' surprise to Jin for being such a loving Dom to them.
Hobi's tongue dives into play, lapping at Hana's juices before they drop onto the chair below her. She starts to grow impatient, and they can feel it. She wants more and taps Hobi's hand on her hip, warning him she's about to move.

She shuffles up to be face-to-face with Jin. He is red from being horny and teased, puffing and moaning from all the sensations flooding his body. But she can see the love in his eyes.
It's an irresistible look combined with lust and desire for his lovers. Jin seems to be truly happy to be the one being focused on. She strokes his cheek affectionately, which he leans into.
Jin has managed to keep the lemon in place, even when all he has wanted to do was spit it out to moan better for them both and thank them for doing better than he thought.
Hana notices Hobi's face lower again in the standing mirror in the corner of the room. His eyes are on hers in the reflection as his fingers are still buried deep in her, casually caressing her g-spot.