chapter 5 ( vsoo 💜 )

Introduction

V:

Real name: kim taehyung

Age: 19

Bully of kim jisoo, hates kim jisoo.

Rude,hates studying, very rich .

Jisoo

Name: kim jisoo

Age: 18

nerd 🤓 ,poor and entered biggest university because of scholarship if she doesn't want to lose this university then she have to study very hard, has crush on her bully kim taehyung but taehyung hates her the most .

Kind,naive and innocent .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was really nice day jisoo woke up took shower and wore this

And went downstairs she saw her mom and said : good morning mom

Jisoo mom: hey good morning jichu please eat your breakfast.

Then Jisoo started to eat breakfast. After she finished she said " mom your food is always good .

Jisoo mom : aww thanks Jisoo . Its getting late please go fast your school is about to start

Then jisoo took a bus and went to school as she finally reached in front of her class room and was about to open the door of class room but someone grabbed her hand and It was non other then the bully gang : jennie, irene, yuna and seulgi.

" please leave me i have to go or i will be late for classes " said jisoo more like whispering

They laughed and said one of the member called irene " do you think we care " and then jennie was about to slap jisoo but a man stopped jennie.

Jisoo looked at the face of that man and it was non other then her crush kim taehyung. Her heart was beating fast thinking that he for the first time saved her from getting bullied otherwise he always bully her . She was lost in his handsome face that she didn't even notice how other students were staring at them.

Jennie: haaaayyy v why the hell did you stopped me

Yuna: don't you also bully her so why did you stopped jennie from bullying her

Seulgi: just let jennie slap that nerd

Irene added " yes "

V : SHE IS ONLY MINE OK NO ONE CAN BULLY HER ONLY I CAN UNDERSTOOD. he shouted at them and other students were very shocked about v's behaviour towards jisoo and as he said that word " mine "  jisoo was having  butterflies on her stomach. Then he held jisoo by her wrist and dragged her outside of the school.

" taehyung leave me I have classes today " said jisoo

" is school your boyfriend or what why the hell are so so obsessed with school " v said

" please let me go " jisoo begged him

" come on let's bunk today school " v said normally as he bunks 3 times in a week

" no are u out of your mind what happens if my mom finds out then they will tell me to leave this university. Ohh no no i can't do this "

Taehyung was annoyed he told her " nothing gonna happen why are you thinking like a crazy girl I mean it's just bunking today's class then why the hell would they tell you to leave school "

Jisoo was about to answer but before she could even answer he already grabbed her hands and dragged her with him .

After a good 15 minutes they reached at a mall

It was dior mall

Jisoo: Taehyung why did you took me to a dior shop it's very expensive here we need to go

Jisoo: Taehyung why did you took me to a dior shop it's very expensive here we need to go .

Taehyung: I mean just don't worry about money I will pay just choose your favourite dress and try it .

Jisoo: why

Taehyung: I will tell you later .

Then they entered the shop it was very luxurious inside jisoo was even scared to walk at the carpet on the floor because it seems very expensive. Then after looking at the dresses she finds a beautiful dress.

The dress

Wait for part 2 guys Sorry for any mistakes Please vote and please chek out my new book : book cover shop

Sorry for any mistakes
Please vote and please chek out my new book : book cover shop

Here u just have to follow rules and I will make u a cover .