Katsuki gripped the swing's chain, stopping Lenora, "I'm gonna kill you right now, Dunce Face."

Jirou scratched her neck, "I'm starting to think you don't know our names, Bakugou."

"I don't care about your stupid names."

Everyone sighed, defeated.

"Guys, I'm very sad but I need to go home now, my mom called me three times in a row and I think she's pissed now!", Mina had a worried expression while she was checking her phone.

"It's getting late for me too, but I was having fun...", Kirishima gave her a little smile, passing a hand through his spiky hair.

"Better to head to the station then!", Sero jumped up. Kaminari stopped pushing Jirou, circling the swing and extending a hand to her.

"What are you doing?", she asked him, tilting her head.

Denki's cheeks flushed red, "Uh, helping you?"

Jirou was embarrassed too, not used to Denki's flirtatious manners. He was already taking back his hand when the girl gripped it, standing up beside him.

"Thanks."

Katsuki and Lenora were the only ones who saw the whole scene, while the others were already making their way outside the park. Jirou and Denki walked away fast, and Len giggled.

"So, are you going to help me too?", she asked her friend, her head tilted to watch him properly.

He smirked, coming in front of the girl and bending his knees, to be at her height, "Fuck no."

His hands pushed her shoulders back, making Lenora fall on her butt on the ground.

Lenora was not surprised, "You are an ass..."

A large hand appeared in her view and she stopped mid-phrase. Katsuki was making sure the swing didn't hit the girl with one hand and the other was waiting to be taken.

"Two more seconds and I leave you here."

She quickly grabbed his hand and he pull her to her feet like she weighed nothing.

"You're still an asshole."

"Yeah, and you're still a dumbass, now turn."

"Why?"

"Just turn!"

Lenora obeyed, turning her back to Katsuki. He used his hand to clean her skirt, patting it, careful to do not to touch her ass or else.

"Let's go", he surpassed her, his hands once again in his pockets.

"That was nice of you, even if it happened because of you!", Lenora walked beside him, smiling.

"The old hag wants you to come for dinner", he let out, his eyes twitching.

"And you tell me just now?!"

"Not tonight, dumbass. One day. Whenever the fuck you want."

"You don't look very happy to have me for dinner."

"I don't care."

"Oh."

They walked a bit more silence before Lenora finally caught a glimpse of Mina's hair. She was about to wave to them, but Katsuki spoke again.

"Think about dinner. She'll be...very happy."

"I wish you'll be happy too, Katsuki."

He tensed and Lenora wrapped her arm around his bicep. Katsuki looked down, seeing her bright eyes.