The Sports Festival - Obstacles race

On the day of the Sports Festival Len woke up before the alarm, too hyped

On the day of the Sports Festival Len woke up before the alarm, too hyped. Mariko and Tadashi were coming home late in the morning so she eat breakfast alone and walked to school with Izuku as always, both ready to give their best.

Luckily they were able to avoid the reporters and reached the waiting room where their classmates were all gathered perfectly in time, already dressed in their PE clothes.

"Man, I was hoping to wear my costume!", was the first thing Len heard entering the room.

She jogged to Mina, smiling, "It's to keep things fair, my pink alien!"

Len patted Uraraka, Tsu, Jirou, and Momo's shoulders on her way to Mina, who was gifted with a hug.

"EVERYONE, PUT YOUR COMPETITION FACE ON. WE'RE HEADING IN THE ARENA SOON!", Iida's loud voice scared them all, his usual rigid position and expression were pecking from the front door.

Lenora's sweat dropped, thanking the gods for being in time once in her life.

"Midoriya."

Her head snapped toward the boy who was approaching her friend, his face was not showing any emotion as always but there was something different in his eyes.

"Hey Todoroki, what's up?", Izuku unsurely asked the boy, giving his best to do not to look scared.

"From an objective point, it's clear I'm stronger than you."

Len widened her eyes, her brows raised, surprised.

"Uhm, yeah", Izuku admitted.

"However, you've got All Might in your corner helping you out. I'm not here to pry about what's going on between you two but know that I will beat you", Todoroki stated, putting everyone in a tizzy.

"We have a lot of declarations of war lately", Kaminari was amused.

Kirishima move fast to the half-and-half boy, placing a hand on his shoulder, "Hey, why you picking a fight all of the sudden? And right before we started!"

Todoroki shoved his hand away, "We're not here to be each other friends. Don't forget this is not a team effort."

He turned his back to them, walking away.

"Wait a sec, Todoroki," Izuku called him, gulping, "I don't know what's going on in your head or why you needed to tell me you will beat me. I know you're better than me, in fact, you have way more potential than anyone in the hero course, that's why you get in so easily."

Kirishima tried to smile, "Hey, maybe you're being a little hard on yourself...and on us..."

"No," he interrupted the red-head, "he's right you guys. All the other courses...they're coming to us with everything they have. We all gonna have to fight to stand out. And I'll be aiming for the top too", he spoke looking straight into Todoroki eyes, making Lenora proud.