Nightmares - Dougie B

Y/N POV
6:27 PM
Bronx, New York🗽
Not Prooffreaddd‼️‼️

I pulled up to the house getting out the car and popping the trunk to get the groceries out.
It's brick as fuck
I thought taking out my phone and texting Dougie to come outside and help get these damn groceries.

I grabbed a few bags walking up the porch and unlocking the door, I sighed still not hearing Dougie's footsteps.
I sure as hell wasn't going back out.

"ARION" I yelled walking up the steps hearing Jhene Aiko playing from our room nearby making me laugh because when the fuck did he start listening to Jhene.

I shrugged it off and continued walking upstairs towards the room and opened the door to see Dougie laying on the bed.

with another bitch on top of his lap.

I stood there in shock at the girl quickly got off of Dougie.
"I know you fuckin lyin Arion" I said making him look at me clearly not knowing what to say"
"SO YOU FUCKING SOME SMOOCHIE IN MY BED NIGGA?"

"It ain't like that ma I swear I-" "Nah fuck that get out my fuckin house." I responded quickly.
He quickly put on his boxer and his pants walking over to me.

"Ma I promise it was a mistake-" "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. AND YOU BETTER BUY ME SOME NEW FUCKING SHEETS" I said shifting my focus over towards the girl realizing it was my ex best friend.

"Oh yea y'all get the fuck out before I snap"
They both rushed out the room the girl forgetting her purse and her nasty ass panties on my floor.

I started crying realizing what happened sitting down in my bed with my head in my hands.
I down continuing to cry until my eyes were red, puffy, and couldn't stop watering.

————————————————————————

Y/N POV
10:23 AM

I woke up realizing I had fell asleep last night, I grabbed the water bottle sitting beside me and getting up to brush my teeth and washed my face.

I slid my slippers on walking downstairs, I had a really bad headache.

I stepped inside the living room hearing a noise in the kitchen.

I peeked around the corner slowly, seeing dougie and him seeing me smiling make me mug tf out him.

He was cooking breakfast making me squint.
"The fuck you doin in my house?" I said making his smile drop.
"Whatchu talkin bout mami?" He said acting clueless.

"Nigga are you dumb?" I said causing him to mug me putting the syrup down.
"Y/n what are you talking about?" He said clearly being calm about the situation which was making me even more mad.

"Arion do not fuckin play with my right now..you gettin me tight.." I responded making him chuckle.
"Ion know whatchu on mami ian do shi" He said making my mouth drop in disbelief.
"NIGGA YOU WERE JUST IN BED WITH THAT BUM ASS BITCH TAYA" I said as he turned back around mugging tf out me.

"Nigga taya? never, fuck is you on bro? You're buggin out" He said turning the stove off.
"Bro you're literally about to get my tight.. You were in bed with that bitch yesterday when I got home" I said as he walked over to me.

"Bro whatchu mean when you got home? What is you talkin bout?" He said looking confused but I wasn't fallin for nunndat shit.

"When I got home from the grocery store arionnn" I said dragging the n getting frustrated.
"Nigga you ain't even go to the store yesterday, you're tripping bro" He said dragging his hand over his face.

"Yes I did I got mad groceries" I said as I walked over to the freezer seeing no new groceries in there making me pause.

"Ma I think u was dreamin, you needa go back to sleep or sum?" He said coming behind me softly grabbing my arm causing me to yank it away from him.

"Nawl.. i'm not tweakin" I said making him look irritated.
"I think u drunk too much last night mami" He said grabbing my hand leading me upstairs.

Drank too much?
I thought mugging him as we walked to the room.
He picked up his phone showing me a video of me at a party last night.
Oh shit.

"Mane you a tweak"
He laughed at me making me mug him.
"Nah that shit not valid-" "Ma you know i'd never cheat on you, especially not wit no Taya" He said making me sigh.

"I feel stupid now" I said as he laughed "you looked stupid cussin me out too" He responded making me pop him.

"Don't play, i'm still mad too" I said making him sigh as I walked downstairs.

"I AIN'T EVEN DO SHIT"

Y/n tweakin yall🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️im back on my shii doe😛😛