Mhaddy2hottie - Toxic

I got yall wit Bando after dis and I kno I been slippin w da part2's but it's comin soon😂

Y/N POV

"Bru I dont fuck with that bitch bro" Mhaddy said as he was slightly pushin me back.
"So why that bitch all up in your phone callin you ha bae n shit thats why I don't fuckin like you" I said thumpin him in his head making him sigh.

"because ima be dead wrong if I punch yo ahh in yo shit back up" He said said pushing me back but not too hard.

"Mmtch..you know what i'm done with this shit" I said walking over towards his dresser and grabbing my purse.

"whatchu mean you done?" He said pausing in his tracks.
"This, i'm not doing it no more" I said pointing at me and him indicating I was talking about our relationship.

"Bro put your shit down" he said walking over to me with his hand over his face as I slid on my Yeezy slides.

"You not bouta keep on disrespecting me Mhaddy I already told you next time you do this shit we done I'm not taking your bullshit anymore wrd2" I said picking up my bag I packed to the stay the night before I found out he was cheating on me.

He stood over me grabbing my hand making me stop from opening the door.
"You ain't goin no where sit cho ass down"
Every time he did this I ended up folding but I wasn't bouta keep letting him talk me into stayin.

"Im bein so deadass right now like move I really cant do this shit no more" I said feeling tears form my eyes.

"y/n.." He said clearly not knowing what to say because of course he knew he was in the wrong in so many ways.

"What else do you want bro like I always treat and treated you so good and you still have the nerve to play with my feelings all the time" I say starting to break down.

"Ma im sorry.." He said pulling me into a hug. I started crying not hugging him back just looking down.

This wasn't a new thing too me, even if it wasn't cheating he would still flirt with other bitches and call it "normal" because apparently thats how he talks to everyone and thats how he always ever talked to anyone. Then I would come over and we'd argue about it he would try to play victim, apologize, then I always ended up forgiving him and going back because whatever reason I don't
know.

"Mhaddy I deadass deserve better than this like I'm not about to get dealing with you" I said pushing him back as his expression changed because clearly he was expecting me to fall in his arms like usual and fold.

"whatchu mean? Ill deadass change like you know I'm not fuckin wit her like that, I used that bitch like she wasn't nothin to me" he said trying to explain himself.

"I just think its best for us if we take a break" I said clearly meaning I wanted to break up.

"Bro no bru what is you sayin" He said sounding like his begging was slowly turning into anger.

"I already told you ma like ill block all them hoes they not anything to me" He said making sigh as I wiped my tears.

I walked out the room hearing him follow behind me as I grabbed the door knob to walk out as I felt him grab my hand.

"please ma I cant lose you just gimme one more chance I promise" His voice sounding convincing but clearly he was just doing like how he did any other time.

"no bro get off of me" I said yanking my arm back as I walked outside of his house and getting inside my car.

I knew I was gonna really miss him..but it was what was best for me. I thought before driving off.