Fuck You - Kay Flock

Y/N POV:

" Nah fuck you" Kay said putting on his coat walking towards the door as I pull his arm

"Bro what the fuck you mean fuck me?" I said mugging him.

"someone just sent me a video of you cheating on me and yo dumbass gone ask why I just said fuck you?"He snapped raising his voice.

"Yo listen deadass ion know who you talking too you actin mad dumb like that don't even fucking look like me in the video"
I said pointing my finger in his face yelling at him.

"Yo wrd2 ion know who the fuck you think you talkin to nigga ill deadass boom you" Kay said placing a grip on my neck making me go silent.

"don't call my phone deadass" Kay says letting go of my neck still looking in my eyes givin me a death glare walking out the door.

"Ight I wasn't going to anyway.." I mumble turning around. "What?" he says turning around "nothing nigga go" I say not feeling like arguing turning around walking upstairs pissed.

—————————————————————————

Kay POV

I had went over dougie crib after my argument with Y/N cause I was stressed out and needed to chill and smoke a blunt

I pulled up to dougie's opening the door seeing dougie, cblu and setty on the couch.
"Wsp muddy" dougie said dappin me up as I dapped the others up sitting down beside setty spreading my legs out as cblu passed the blunt.

"Yo you straight?" dougie said lookin at me "yea im chillen" I said puffing the blunt coughin a bit.
"youn look straight" cblu said makin me mug him.

"Nah real shii, whatsup?" setty said taking the blunt out my hand inhaling the smoke as cblu got up connecting his phone to the speaker playing on of his unreleased songs.

I stayed quiet for a second opening up my camera roll and showing them a picture "yall think that look like y/n?" I said showing them the video. "Damn a lil" cblu said looking up at his phone.

"nigga that don't look like y/n" dougie said looking at cblu. "Me n y/n got into a fight so I came over here, she claimin she aint do shit"
I said inhaling the smoke.

"nigga dont she got a big ass tattoo on her arm?" setty said looking at me like I was stupid.
my heart dropped looking at him "oh shit.."
"Yo this dumb ass nigga" cblu said making setty and dougie laugh.

"nah yall laughing like some dickheads shi aint funny" I said getting up walking towards the door out to my car.
—————————————————————————
Y/N POV:

I had just got out the shower still stressing over the argument with Kay. I got out putting on cocoa butter and putting on some grey shorts and a white tee.

I turned on my speaker playing summer
walker laying back on my head board starting to scroll on instagram.

I heard a bang on my door making me jump. I walked downstairs looking out
the peephole making me frown a bit.

"Kay what do you want?" I said "ma open the door" he said sounding guilty. I slowly opened the door looking at his face as he walking in with guilt plastered on his face.

"What do you want Kevin?" I looked him at him crossing my arms "Im sorry ma I shoulda trusted you" He said making me stare at him blankly not saying nothing.

He looked at me confusingly "thats it?" I said looking at him

"whatchu mean?" he said mugging me. "You deadass called me a cheating bitch earlier and you just gone come back in here givin me bullshit apologies" I said looking at him offended.

"Yo dont start that shit. Im
genuinely sorry, I shoulda trusted you and I was bein a dumbass. Real shi lemme make it up
too you mami" he said lookin at me.

I stayed quiet for a second trying to decide wether or not I should make him beg more. "Ok I accept your apology" I said letting him hug me with my arms still crossed with pride.

We walked upstairs as Kay took off his cost and put on his basketball shorts he left over.

I layed down in the bed feelings the bed sink in as he layed down beside me wrapping his hands around my waist"

"I love you ma" he said resting his head into my neck. "I love you too I guess" I said still being mad at him.

"Stop playin wit me y/n" he said making me laugh seeing he was being dead serious as we both fell asleep.