Fuck That - Set Da Trend

Y/N POV

"Nah fuck that" Setty said as he grabbed my arms pulling me up

"Get off of me Setty" I said trying to yank my hands away but his grip was too tight.

"NAH ION GAF BOUT NUNNADAT WE NOT BREAKING UP WORDA MY DEADS" Setty said making me flinch a bit cuz he never yelled at me.

I found out setty still was in contact with his ex and they were texting each other. Me and him had been arguing and haven't been on good terms for about a month so I was starting to give up.

"Jeremiah I swear to god if you don't let go of me i'm swinging" I said to Setty balling up my fist looking at him.

"Bro just calm the fuck-" "No dont fucking tell me to calm down nigga I'm tired of your shit like why you treatin me like this I deserve way better then dat" I said starting to cry from anger and being sad at the same time.

"Ma just calm down look i'm sorry just please ion want chu to leave me I deadass need you"
setty said pulling me into a hug.

I stayed quiet before speaking "Ima go to my sisters house." I said grabbing the bag I already packed.

"bro deadass chill like i'll really make it up too you, ill block her on everything I swear" he said begging.

"Setty we just need a break for a while..its not working out" I said before walking out the house and getting into my car driving off.

—————————————————————————
I pulled up to my sisters house getting multiple calls and messages from setty. I was confused how he could go from yelling at me and telling me I was bugging too apologizing and saying he wanted to be with be for life and im the only girl he'll ever want.

I muted his messages walking up to my sisters door knocking. The door open as my sister smiled as she seen me before noticing my red puffy eyes.

"whats wrong mama?" She said before pulling me into a hug looking concerned. "I think Setty is cheating on me and he's been texting his ex"

I said holding my tears back. Lets go up stairs we can talk

—————————————————————————

I ended up falling asleep then waking up about a hour later. I started scrolling on instagram rubbing my eyes
before hearing my phone ring. I turned around grabbing my phone out my back pocket to see who it was seeing it was cblu.

I answered slowly after regretting my decision realizing Setty was on the other side of the phone. "What do you want Jeremiah?" I said rubbing me eyes.

"oh Jeremiah is crazy" cblu said making Setty mug him before looking back at the phone.
"Ma please come back ion want no breaks I promise if you come back i'll treat you how you 'posed to be treated wrd2" he said sounding genuine making me wanna forgive him.

I looked over seeing if my sister was in the room and I could hear her playing music from downstairs. I thought about it sighing.

"Ok Jeremiah..I forgive you but next time you fuck up dont say shit" I said "Ok i promise you" he said
"now bring yo ass over here, Setty borin ass been cryin too us this whole time" I see dougies head popping from the corner of the camera him making me laugh.

I hung up the phone running downstairs too my sister before telling her I was leaving, grabbing my bag and going to my car driving off.

I pulled up to me our house unlocking the door and walking in watching as setty walked up to me about to hug me but cblu beating him too it.

"yo next time setty break ya heart call me i'll be there with open legs, open ears, and a open mouth" Cblu said making me bust out laughing and setty pushin him.

He hugged me as we both sat down on the cough watching movies for the rest of the night before falling asleep.