Earthquake part 3

Start from the beginning

"I just have a cut on my eyebrow and I think my ribs are bruised I don't know "Mila also in forms him panting.then she and Daniel tried together to move the seat as the grunt but it was no use as they lean back breathing hard.

"We are gonna get you both out of here okay"he says to the two girls who are breathing heavily before he is getting out the car walking over to Blake's side with Mila beside him so she can help. They stare at the concrete piece with timbar and wires hanging before looking up at the ceiling where it fell from."oh God okay"Daniel says before turning around as rumbling is heard as Mila leans against the car covering her head while holding Blake's other hand through the window before it stops once again.daniel looks around as people can be heard screaming from above then looks at the two girls.

"Daniel?"blade asked causing Mila to look up from her arm seeing him just standing there. He then rushed over by the two "I'm going to go for help Mila you stay here with her"he says causing the girls to look at him wide eyes."no Daniel -"Blake whimpers.

"I'll be right back I'll be right back"he assures them before turning off to get help"no Daniel don't"Blake pleads with a yell.

Mila looks an with wide eyes"Daniel get your ass back here!"she yells he couldn't possibly be leaving them alone down her. When it's obvious that he's not coming back looks around trying to think before looking at Blake"all right Blake I'm going to try to get as much pressure off your legs as I can"she explains to Blake who knows her who before Mila slides off her jacket tossing it above the hood before walking over to the balance Stone bar that fell from the ceiling before trying to lift it up as much as she can well screaming as well as Blake she was going to do everything she could to get Blake out his car.

Back in the floor where Daniel had his meeting alarms can be heard layering as many people are running scared out of minds as a security guard is shown keeping the line moving "let's go! Keep moving! "The Daniel is shown coming out the store that leads to the stairs as he runs up to the security guard."there's two girls trapped in a town car!"Daniel yells over the screaming gaining Ben's attention.

"Where!"the security guard yells.

"In the parking garage"Daniel yells trying to get the security guard to move before a cracking is her as they look up to see cracks along the ceiling before a huge amount of the ceiling falls upon them as the rumbling continues as it crack the glass on the escalator that been was crutched down beside as Daniel is shown standing up through the dust his shoe caught in the pile that was on top of the now that security guard as he stares at it in shock while people were running and screaming for there life's.

He slowly turns around as she slowly gets up still on shock as Ben runs over "Mr Riddick! Mr Riddick?"he continues to call the man who just walks by still in shock while Ben looks all around breathing hard before looking at the door to the stairs where Mr Riddick came."Blake .Mila"he says knowing he needs to save them.

Soon the Helo is shown flying over los Angeles as the Hollywood sign is shown crumbling to the ground ray is shown breathing heavily before turning forward as a large wide shit is shown of Los Angeles with everything lifting up from the earthquake as smoke and dust is everywhere before the tall builds of Los Angeles are shown physically moving from side to side as they groan"oh my God"he says in disbelief.

Many buildings have parts that are crumbling to nothing while some are being completely destroyed.the little brown rectangular building is shown crumbling to nothing as a close-up is shown of the tall building where the restaurant that Emma is at is shown as cracks curl along the walls before a glass window of the restaurant shatter showing people inside screaming bloody murder at some fall from the shaking most are injured from parts of the ceiling falling.

Emma is shown slowly getting up trying to stay balanced as she looks around for Susan."Susan!"she yells as Susan's was shown shielding her head before she spots Emma"Emma!"she yells running over as they hold up earth other by the arms."Susan we got to get to the roof!"she yells over the rumbling as Susan looks around before seeing a door to the stairs that will lead to the roof as she runs over to it.

"We've got to get out of here this way!"Larissa yells as she runs past Emma who grabs her arm."you cabt--"she trys to say is pulled away by some of her fellow workers before Emma turns back to Susan who pushed someone out of her way"get out of my way!"she yells going through"Susan! Susan!"she trys to call the women back just as the door closed a rough jerk is brought upon the building as Emma falls to the ground with dust coming from the walls and through the door as if something had broke off.

She scrambled up from the floor as she opens the door only to see the city and a bright blue sky as dust was below as the whole side stairwell of that building crashed to the ground as she stares down in disbelief at screaming is her as people are falling from different parts of the building one man is holding from a bar sticking out before falling to the ground to his death.

She then closes the door as she looks around breathing hard panicking "ahh! Oh my God."she says in shock as groan from the building is heard. All people inside we're still screaming all rushing to the other stairwell as she slowly makes her way through the rumbling by the bar as a chandelier light Sparks before snapping off one of the wires as it hangs slowly swinging back and forth as Emma ducks covering her head. Many people can be seen helping other people who have fallen as she maneuvers her way towards the same way. The shaking grows more violent as many alcohol bottles and lights are shaking from the force as most of the bottles fall crashing I guess the floor but just as she goes past the kitchen allowed explosion happens as the cook catches on fire.

Before a man is shown helping her up"ma'am we gotta go!"he tells her urgently before guiding her to the stairs. As more dust comes of the ceiling.she then see Larissa with a badly bleeding arm as one of her coworkers was helping putting pressure on it."Larissa! Larissa! you have to come with me! We've got to get to the roof!"she tells her over be sharing but when they get to the stairs to the roof they are torn apart as the crowd is pushing her to the downstairs as she is shown climbing up the stairs just as loud shake happens causing the wall beside her to crumble it's a male falls through screaming as what appeared an elevator falling over him down with Sparks that she looks at it in shock.

She stays there for a minute before rushing up the stairs just as a couple of show running down the stairs"Ray you better be right about this."she breaths out just as she opens the door showing a building as many windows or shattering as parts of it fall as another building was falling towards it with a loud groan as the pool beside her so thrashing the water violently. Soon the very top of the building is some cracking as each piece falls over the other as the cracks leads straight towards Emma as it forms a circle around her as she falls with the piece she on four times as dust clouds the area.