short story- 4(Night lesson)

(warning. This contains lemon, so read it on your own risk. If you don't want to read it then don't as it will not affect the story.)

(Before the special exam)

Ayanokoji pov:-

Airi was currently sitting on my bed.

Since there are classes and also someone might spot is together in the day, u decided to teach her in the night.

But it was already past 9 pm since horikita had come to my room earlier to spend time. 

I have decided to reveal the idol identity of sakura. She is very famous among the students.

Right now I'm lacking an influencer who is on my side and will control the others.

Karuizawa is also an option but her personality make some students hate her. She can surely prove to be useful  because of her status as Hirata's girlfriend but I don't want to be involved with her right now.

So the best option would be to make Airi the new leader of girls and then use her status to control the girl.

No, I'm sure that she can even match Ichinose in terms of popularity. If you disregard their personality and skills, then without a doubt Airi will beat Ichinose in terms of popularity.

But that's the problem here. She doesn't have the communication skills.  Even if she became popular overnight, she will be eventually forgotten because of lack of the skills.

But it's not just about skills. I can just give her few tips and guide her well enough to  make her appealing in others eye.

What is restricting me from doing so is her shyness. Simply speaking she is just afraid of others. I will have to first get rid if it.

"Airi, here take some water." I offered her a glass of water.

"Thank you." At least she could talk to me normally.

"I wanted to inform you something." she looked towards me.

"The store employee" her body body stiffened. "He is gone now." her eyes went wide.

"G-Gone?"

"I made some things work out, so he is not in the school anymore."

"Hmm." she lowered her head.

"Airi you don't have to worry about anything. I won't let anyone harm you. " I said putting my hand on her shoulder.

"Will I be telling them tomorrow that I am an Idol?"

"Yes."

"But I'm not ready-"

"Are you trying to defy me?" I said in a harsher tone.

"N-No!"

"Airi, I told you didn't I, your life is mine now. You are mine now. Do you have problems with it?"

"No." Her voice was timid. I will make it loud tonight.

"Then-" I pushed on the bed and got on top of her, not giving her space for resistance. "I will use you however I want."

"Hm?" I quickly leaned in for a kiss. I didn't tried to be gentle. My pace was harsher,  dominate her  mouth.

"Ahn~~♥ Ahnn~~♥" her moans leaked as I pressed her breast.

Their softness was unimaginable. The moment I put my hand on them, my hand gets sucked deeper. Then it gets repelled back.

My hand was not enough to even grab them at once, that's how big they were.