Short story- 2(Kaicho-Kaicho)

Manabu pov:-

Best student. Best leader.  Best president in the history.

This is how most of the students viewed me. I also take pried in it. And it's not an arrogant pried. For whatever the status I have, I have worked hard for it.

I wasn't some prodigy or anything. There were those who were more talented than me. But what made me better than them was my hard work and dedication. That's what led me to these highs of success.

But even so, my life was not perfect. There are many regrets that I have. One of them is not being able to guide my sister.

Ever since she was little, she admired me. I as her older brother liked it. But as she grew up she started following me.

I was aware that this would become a hindrance in her growth. That's why I distant myself from her and started treating her coldly. I hoped that she would realize it and will move on from me.

But when I met her aftert 2 years, she hasn't changed a bit. She was still a stubborn sister chasing her brother.

That was when I met him.

Kiyotaka Ayanokoji

The person who caught my attention straight away.  

His academic abilities were very high. And after my fight with him, it was clear that he was very strong.

But for reason he hid his abilities. I'm curious about that. What could be his aim by doing so?

When he made his demands for deleting that recording, I also got a glimpse of his cleverness and plan making. But it was unclear to me why he wanted to expel them. The only explanation I could come with was that he wanted to test the school rules.

Then I mentioned to him about Nagumo. I requested him to think about him in future. I knew that he wasn't any better than Nagumo. No, he may be even worse than Nagumo, in terms of cruel methods.

Even though he declined, he was confident that Nagumo can't harm him. I got gut feeling that he wasn't been overconfident there. I wonder how would he do that? 

It was now the day of the first special exam of First year. I was looking forward to him and what he does.

As I was doing some paper work, I got a call from.

Why would he call just before special exam?

"Hello."

"Good morning, senpai. Actually I wanted ask a favor from you."

"Your special exam is starting in few minutes, what would you need right now?"

"Exam is going to start, that's why I wanted some private points." I see. He must need them to buy something in exam.

"How much do you need?"

"I need ___ points, right now."

"I will transfer that."

"Thank you senpai. I'll return it in future."

The amount was not that big. I transferred them. I could have asked for some favor in return for points but they are not that much to force him to do main work. 

It was now time. Sitting in my front of my computer in my office, I opened the council president only section. There I was able check the results of others exam results.

Heh! Seeing the results, a smerk escaped my mouth. His class has achieved a thumping victory in the exam. And now his class is promoted to Class A. 

If I remember the records,  this is the first time any class D has reached class A. 

This could not have been possible without Ayanokoji,  I was sure of this.

He had got the highest number of tickets in the exam, along with his classmate Rokusuke koenji.

But the highlight is that both of them have such a high number of tickets. I tried to gather more information nut unfortunately that was all school allowed me to see.

Is he now participating in the class battles? Since he has revealed a lot about his abilities, it will be interesting to see his next move.

But still everytime I remember our confrontation that night, I get goosebumps.

Right now as the thinks stand, I'm unable to grasp the full extent of his abilities.

I hope that I get an answer before my time here ends.

"Before graduation, Kiyotaka Ayanokoji, I want to compete against you, at least once."

End

[Hope you liked it.]