25: Absence makes?

ERRORS AHEAD

Just like the usual tradition, comment everything you felt or you want to tell me about this fanfic on THE LAST CHAPTER BEFORE EPILOGUE. I'll tell you when, oryt?

We're getting there, nearer to the ending. ㅠㅠㅡㅠㅠ Thank you! I love you!

Love,
Tao's biggest fangirl

----

"Damn, ppali!" I heard Sora say as I hop inside her car.

I was grinning at her from ear to ear and slowly closed the door. This sasaeng is so cute when you're mocking her, you can see her nose smoking in anger. I almost chuckled, I should tell Baekhyun Oppa about that when the time comes they become close. But will that ever come? Will he know about Sora's existence? I hope so. I'm sure Sora's life will change by then, she'll be happy for sure.

She flicked my forehead, "I said faster!"

I laughed louder which earned me a murderous glare from her, "Arasseo, arasseo!"

She drove away, frustrated. "I hate you!" I hear her say.

I stuck my tongue out and mumbled, "I love you too," Then I decided to stop, she's getting angry and I am not ready to witness the monster Sora. I looked outside the window, the clouds are getting thicker. It might rain later, luckily, I did bring an umbrella.

It's been two weeks since I left Eomoni's house and gave space to Chanyeol. It's better to distance myself for a while than receiving silent treatment because his silence is killing me slowly. That's so not him. So I decided not to text him, call him, go anywhere near him, fetch him and visit him.

Yes, it's exactly two weeks without Chanyeol and I'm shockingly doing better than I expected. I miss him so much but I don't want to force him into talking to me if he doesn't really want to. The thought if him doing better being Shin Eunha free for two weeks hurts me but relieves me. At least, I know he'll do fine when the time comes.

And that's so much better.

I won't have to worry leaving because I know he'll get by.

Sora and I will be going to the park to eat ice cream, I know it sounds childish but I didn't care and forced her. She actually didn't agree and said, "Bullsht, Eunha, that's so fcking childish." But I still made her agree.

She's rushing me because she doesn't want to stay away from Oppa, she just agreed to kill time while Oppa is training inside SM.

My eyebrows furrowed when I saw tissue in the glove compartment and on the dashboard, "You're always have tissue with you," I said chuckling and she just frowned at me.

"That's because of you, bitch." She muttered and I laughed louder, "Ever since the day your nose bled I started bringing tissues anywhere." I noticed her forehead crimp, "And your nose is bleeding everyday sometimes twice," She noticed because we're together everyday, "are you sure you're fine?"

"You keep on asking that, it's starting to annoy me." I kidded. I was grateful that the topic wasn't brought back again because I don't know how to explain since Nam Sora is such a genius that she always has something to say.

Seriously, she's a genius. I don't know how it happened but she can memorize something in a second, short phrases or long paragraphs, name it. I asked her how she did that and she just told me that only goddesses can do that, one way of telling me that she's a goddess. I just rolled my eyes on that remark, I didn't know that this fearless sasaeng is also conceited.

"How's Chanyeol and you?" She asked and I almost begged to bring back the past topic about me being sick.

I looked away from her, "We're doing fine," I let out a sigh, "without each other." I looked at her and smiled again.