14: 100 Origami

ERRORS AHEAD

They were both casted, just so you know.

Komawo.

--

Chanyeol auditioned, I didn't. I can't. The stage is not for me. We were happy when he got in, you can see it on his face that he likes what he's doing. Finally, he dropped out of that acting classes. He explained to me that he'll be attending classes during the day and will train at night.

I'm sure that this will be more stressful than the weeks when he was just attending the acting classes because he'll be going home later than the usual. I am seriously worried for him, he might not have time to rest.

I kissed Eomma's cheek and bid her goodbye, I was kind of hoping that Chanyeol will be waiting outside but who am I kidding? Of course, he can't fetch me. He's too tired. As of my ex suitor, we're awkward. Literally. I don't know how to act in front of him. Should I act innocent? Or should I ask him? I started walking my way to school.

Chanyeol was sleeping when I arrived, and I didn't bother waking him up. He needs more rest, I don't want to be selfish that I'll wake him up just to talk. The bell rang and I almost laughed when I saw how surprised he was, he almost fell off his chair.

The day just went on like that. It's either he's asleep or he was just listening. I took my extra notebook and copied the notes I've jot down, for him. Lunch came and Chanyeol immediately rushed outside the room. To meet Yejin, maybe? I stood up and approached Seungho, a classmate, "Seungho-ssi, you were late again." I reminded him, way of telling him to pay for the late fees.

He apologetically looked at me, "I forgot my wallet at home, Eunha-ssi. Mianhae,"

I jokingly rolled my eyes and sighed. I guess I have to pay it for him. "Arasseo, just don't be late again tomorrow." He nodded his head and I just smiled.

I have to go to the faculty room to pass the homeworks I collected earlier. Ugh. This is indeed a tiring day. "Annyeong haseyo," I bowed as I greeted the teachers inside, I directly went to our homeroom teacher's desk and handed the homeworks to her, "Is this complete?"

I nodded my head, mentally sighing. It wasn't complete earlier because Chanyeol didn't pass his, I think he forgot about it so in the end, I made one for him. I bowed again and was about to leave when she called me, "Can you check these for me? I have an errand to run,"

My mouth parted as I looked at the exam papers, but then I found my self saying, "Ne, seonsaeng-nim,"

She stood up and patted my shoulder, "Komawo, Eunha-ssi. I'll just give incentives for it,"

I heaved a sigh once more when she left, I grabbed the monobloc chair and started checking the test papers. The disadvantages of being the class president.

An hour passed and I am not yet on the one fourth of these papers. I can notice the other teachers preparing to go home while I am still here, helpless. After another hour I decided to leave already, it's getting late and I have promised Chanyeol's mom to help in Vivapolo. That's more important than checking these test papers.

××

Few days had passed and I am here in Chanyeol's house, I was helping him folding these origamis. He told me that he wants to make 100 origamis for Yejin. I think he's planning to give it on their hundredth day. Sweet, right? Yejin is so lucky to have him. And as his best friend, I offered to help. I placed it all in the jar, "It's already 71," I smiled at him and he smiled back.

Then his phone suddenly started ringing, I saw how he smiled when he picked it up. Must be Kim Yejin. I slightly shook my head and started folding, "Ne?" I heard him say using that oh-so-sweet tone, "Mwo? Wae?" I glanced at him when his voice changed, it became serious, his eyebrows are almost forming a straight line. I put down the origami that I was making, he looked at me and said, "Gurae... Gwaenchanha... Annyeong." Then he put down his phone, he even sniffed as he went back to folding the origamis.