Two bears and a peacock stepped into the Mingyue platform, when Rong Jie looked up, he saw Xuan Xiaomeng behind his buttocks, with his head drooping, and Xuan Xiaohei, who was full of frustration.

    Rong Jie: "...!"

    Xuan Xiaomeng really didn't lie to the beast, her brother Xiong was really not as good-looking as her, not only not good-looking, but also a bit sloppy.

    Compared with Xuan Xiaomeng's smooth and soft fur, she is a little fairy in the sky and a stingy man on the ground. The difference is too far.

    Rong Jie's animal eyes showed disappointment.

    Just now Bai Shu told him that Xuan Xiaomeng's brother looks exactly like Xuan Xiaomeng, and he's not as stingy as Xuan Xiaomeng, who doesn't let anyone touch him.

    Xuan Xiaohei is very generous, as long as he is tickled, he can not only stroke the bear, but also hug the bear to sleep.

    Rong Jie had a little expectation at first, but in the end...

    a bear who picks his feet, let's forget it.

    Bai Shu must be blind.

    Not to mention, Bai Shu really thought that his fox was blind right now.

    Falling, but just separated for a while, why did the stinky peacock and Xuan Xiaohei change their appearance?

    It must have been robbed. And what happened to the peacock's bald head, those beautiful furs, what about the fur...

    Bai Shu's fox eyes turned, and he immediately guessed why the two beasts were in such a mess.

    She scratched her eyes and looked at Xuan Xiaomeng: "Xuan Xiaomeng, Xuan Xiaohei is new here, why don't you be protective, look, what's going on here?" Xuan Xiaomeng stopped joking and was

    annoyed With panda eyes, he snorted and said, "Ben Xiong is a quiet bear sister, how could he participate in his first battle to gain a foothold in Xiaoshan. Didn't I fight here in the same way at the beginning?

    " Hua Qing was kind to her, Little Beast Spirit, but he was also gearing up for her.

    Bai Shu, Rong Jie: "...!!"

    This bear's face is getting thicker and thicker. Did she call it a fight back then? When other beasts wanted to show their paws to her, she rode directly on the Flying Tiger and let Fei Tian fight. Tiger helped her fight.

    Flying Tiger is that naive, his white hair was chopped into black by Lei Huang, so he is greedy for Xuan Xiaomeng's hair, and he doesn't know how he hooked up with Xiong and Hu.

    With Fei Tianhu protecting her, who would dare to find fault with her.

    No matter who it is, as long as they dare to secretly punch Xuan Xiaomeng to show their muscles, the one with the bright muscles is guaranteed to be beaten by the Flying Tiger the next day.

    When he first joined the sect, Xuan Xiaomeng was the pendant on Flying Tiger's back...

    Xuan Xiaomeng groaned, sat next to Rongjie's leopard head, and gave Rongjie some things that Rongjie could use.

    Turning her head, seeing the fox looking at herself hopefully, she spread out her bear paw, and poured a pile of spirit grass under the corner of the eaves, looking like she was raising a little fairy, and said: "Look at it, it's useful , I’ll give you all of it.”

    Hey, my friends are good everywhere, but they’re too picky eaters, so it’s not easy to raise them.

    Brother Xiong is better, just like her, she can eat anything.