1

───── ❝ Cold Beginnings, Hot Pursuit ❞ ─────

The sun rose above the city, casting a golden glow through the window of Taehyung's small apartment. As Taehyung rubbed the sleep from his eyes and woke up, his senses immediately kicked in. The soft light of dawn filtered in through the curtains, casting a warm glow over his small frame. He took a deep breath, his nostrils flaring as he took in the familiar scents of his apartment - the hint of coffee from the kitchen, the fresh laundry from the day before, and the faint whiff of his own scent, carefully masked by the scent blocker he wore.

He sat up in bed, running his hands through his messy blonde hair and stretching his lean limbs, moaning a bit. He took a moment to appreciate his own form - small and delicate, but toned from years of hard work and training. He had always been a bit self-conscious about his size, but he had learned to use it to his advantage, relying on his quick reflexes and sharp mind to make up for what he lacked in physical strength.

As he got dressed in his uniform, Taehyung's thoughts turned to the day ahead. He was nervous, of course - it was his first day on the job as a rookie officer, and he had worked hard to get here. But he was also excited, eager to prove himself and make a name for himself in the department. Then his eyes landed on himself in the mirror.

Taehyung stood tall and proud in his police uniform, his blonde hair neatly styled. He had a lean and muscular build, with broad shoulders and a narrow waist that tapered down to long, toned legs. Despite his small frame, Taehyung had a commanding presence that demanded attention.

The uniform hugged his body in all the right places, accentuating his curves and emphasizing his omega features. The crisp fabric of his shirt clung to his chest, drawing attention to the subtle swell of his pecs and the curve of his waist. The trousers fit snugly around his hips, highlighting the roundness of his buttocks and the length of his legs.

Taehyung's face was just as striking, with sharp cheekbones, a defined jawline, and full lips that seemed to be perpetually curled in a slight smirk. His eyes were large and expressive, with a warm brown color that seemed to glow in the sunlight. Despite his beauty, Taehyung exuded an air of confidence that hinted at a deep inner strength.

As he stepped out of his apartment and into the bustling streets of Seoul, he felt a surge of energy and determination. He was ready for whatever challenges lay ahead, and he was going to do his best to meet them head-on. 

But, even after preparing himself mentally, as Taehyung walked towards the department, he couldn't help but feel a bit self-conscious. He was used to people staring at him due to his striking features, but today felt different. His blonde hair fell in soft waves around his face, making him stand out even more- he mentally noted to put on more gel next time. His skin was porcelain white, with a little spread of pinkness on his cheeks and nose. His doe-like eyes, a deep shade of brown that seemed to sparkle in the sunlight. His small frame and delicate features made him look more like a model than a police officer, but he was determined to prove everyone wrong.