9

⚠︎Triggering mentions of trauma, detailed description of psychotic behavior and gore violence

───── ❝ Demonstration By The Devil ❞ ─────

There's no perfect world right? No matter how many changes the society goes through, a new problem arises all the time. There was a time when gender discrimination had ruined lives of many, and when equality between genders took place, the birth of new kind of species took place- werewolfs.

Then came the sub-gender discrimination. And even after thorough modification in the system, many loopholes were still present- to which many people fell pray into. People who were born in higher classes, chase after what their own definition of 'power', while blindly crushing the poor lives of 'nameless' people under their shoes of authority, pushing them into the abyss of great suffering. And some sadistic ones, even cruelly enjoy watching the grieve strickened faces of the ones suffering.

Thats how people like Taehyung are made. They try really hard to cover the holes, heal the wounds of those who suffered, and punish the ones who caused their suffering. Their blood boils with rage while having to look at this unfairness, hands tremble while held back because they are also one of those 'nameless' omegas...

All his life, Taehyung could make out this unfairness. Even when he was five and saw his mother murdered by his own father. He too, felt his blood boil and veins tremble when his sister was abused. He felt the same feeling over and over again, everytime he was looked down for being an omega.

Initially, Taehyung felt hopeless, and thought of fleeing. But he had nowhere to go. Everywhere, the world was full of this kind of shit, and thats when he realized, he couldn't change the world. That he couldn't change the assholes on the seat of authority, nor the true nature of each rank of the werewolfs.

Now, in this world of inequalities among the beings, rose another kind. The psychotic ones. And slowely Taehyung realised that one day- the discrimination might stop. But those who are born to torture others, they can never stop.

So, Taehyung joined the police force. So that he could atleast save one or two lives from buring down in the ruins. He wanted to see relief in the eyes of all those who have been wronged, being able to give them what they need to sustain safely in this society.

Now having those eyes stare at him helplessly, bleeding for help, made his heart shatter into millions of pieces. And he wondered, how could people be rutheless to this extent? 

Taehyung's thoughts were interrupted when someone stepped inside the room. The room was almost like inquiry room, but it didn't have tables or cuffs. The walls were white on three sides and the fourth side was glass. 

On the other side of the glass, were many children, with cuts and bruises all over their faces, had locked their pleading eyes with Taehyung's. They all were wearing the same clothings- all white pair of shirt and pants. And when the someone entered the room, all scurried away from the glass, hiding their faces.