𝐱𝐥𝐢. ɪᴍᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ

Start from the beginning

“What the hell is going on?” She questioned eyes narrowing when she saw her two brothers share a look. “Rosalie sounded upset and now Jacob is running off to God knows where! What is happening?”

“Rebekah, something happened during Bella and Edward’s honeymoon.” Emmett’s voice set off warning bells in the brunette’s head. Her brother had never sounded so serious, so monotone - not even when they were on the outs with each other. 

“Move.” Rebekah pushed through the two men and made her way into the room. Her eyes fell on Esme and Carlisle, her parents both wringing their hands and trying to mask the looks of worry on their faces.

Alice was perched on the far end of the room, her arms crossed over her chest and she argued with an even frustrated Edward, who was running his fingers through his hair. But their argument seemed to be onesided with Edward quietly hissing out answers to Alice’s silent questions. 

Rosalie was standing in front of the couch, her eyes hard and shoulders tense, but they relaxed ever so slightly when her gaze met Rebekah’s and she stepped out of the way for the brunette to see what had everyone so on edge. 

Rebekah would have fainted if it were possible.

Her golden eyes stayed glued onto the large baby bump that Bella had her hand resting on. It was impossible, she was seeing things, she had to have been - because there was no way that Bella Cullen was pregnant. 

“It’s not possible.” Rebekah muttered as her hands came up to her mouth and she slowly came to stand in front of Bella, sliding down into a crouch as her eyes never left the bump. “Holy fucking shit.” Esme didn’t even scold her. 

“Hey, Becks.” Bella smiled awkwardly and Rebekah shook her head and ever so slowly reached her hands out, pausing as her gaze flicked up to the human’s own eyes. “It’s okay, just be gentle please.”

Rebekah’s touch was soft and cool as she let her hands splay on Bella’s belly, a look of wonder on her face. She had never longed to be a mother, not once had she - but the couldn’t deny the feeling of pure joy and elation that oozed off of her. 

“Impossible.” She once again murmured as a sharp punch was delivered to her palm. Then her gaze flickered to Edward, who was openly glaring at the bump with terrible hatred. “Explain now.”

AS EDWARD EXPLAINED TO REBEKAH ALL THAT HAD HAPPENED, THE YOUNGEST CULLEN TRIED HER BEST TO STAY CALM

AS EDWARD EXPLAINED TO REBEKAH ALL THAT HAD HAPPENED, THE YOUNGEST CULLEN TRIED HER BEST TO STAY CALM. She had to because at this point the family’s tense nature was getting too much for even Jasper to handle. 

Rebekah bit her lip as she drummed her fingers on the counter in the kitchen. Carlisle was there with the two along with Emmett, while Esme and Rosalie tended to Bella - leaving Jasper and Alice to begin the research they would need to deal with this…situation.