𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣𝟤: 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒫𝒾𝒸𝓃𝒾𝒸

Start from the beginning

"O-okay, then," Akira sighed.

Akira POV:

Everyone resumed eating and chatting under Shinobu's orders. The rest of the picnic went fine, until I introduced the second part of my genius evil plan.

Yesterday I'd secretly texted Kenzo the address of the picnic on an alt account. He'd texted back asking who I was and that he'd be there. I replied that I was a 'friend' of Shinobu's and I was going to help him get her, but I had to remain anoymonous. He accepted that, only wanting Shinobu for his own.

So I told him to arrive at the picnic a little later, and he'd agreed. I also told him to take an attractive friend to make Giyu want her. I didn't know if that part was going to work- Giyu was a loyal person, and I couldn't trust Kenzo to bring a girl that was his type- but at least Kenzo himself would ruin Shinobu's mood.

Just after most of the food was finished and Shinobu was about to conduct the next tradition of their anniversary, Kenzo arrived 'fashionably late', luckily with a stereotypically 'pretty' girl behind him.

"Hey guys," he greeted the shellshocked Shinobu casually, "What's up? Oh, did ya'll finish the food already? I brought a crepe cake, hope you all still got some space left in your stomachs?"

None of them said a word. They were so still they could have been mistaken for rocks. Shinobu looked so shocked that she couldn't even utter a word. I pretended to be just the same.

"W-what are you doing here?!" Shinobu finally shouted, "You're not welcome! How did you even know the picnic was here!!?"

"Anoymonous tip," Kenzo winked, "And I just couldn't miss it, hey? But come on now, what are you doing with these losers? I mean Mitsuri and Akira are fine, but Makomo, Sabito, Giyu? Losers. Don't tell me you're friends with them."

Shinobu looked around frantically, her flabbergasted purple eyes flitting about. I could just see the gears turning in her head, trying to make an excuse.

"Actually, I invited her here," Giyu interuppted, "For a picnic. I originally only invited Sabito and Makomo but Mitsuri heard and wanted to join, so she brought Akira and Shinobu. It wasn't really Shinobu's plan."

Oh, this guy could lie, huh? It was convincing enough for Kenzo. He raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, well," Kenzo sighed, "I'm very disappointed in you, Shinobu. How could you agree to go to a picnic with these people? I am free today."

"Kenzo, just don't," Shinobu gritted her teeth, a vein popping out, "Don't think I forgot about what happened."

"Come on now, that's in the past," Kenzo waved a hand, "Anyway, I'm here and you're here so I guess I'll join ya'll. And look who I brought- a friend, Lilian."

The 'attractive friend' I'd told him to bring stepped out from behind him. He really chose a good person, because as soon as Giyu and Sabito saw Lilian, their eyes widened.

Lilian had silky, long black hair and big green eyes. She wore a pastel pink dress that looked far more expensive than Shinobu's and was just the right height. She smiled, and it looked geniune enough.

"Hi, everyone! Nice to meet you!" Lilian smiled and fluttered her long, pale fingers delicately in a 'wave' kind of gesture.

I glanced at Giyu and saw him looking down to hide the faint blush on his cheeks. My plan was working.

Shinobu looked furious. "Firstly, you are not welcome here, not today, not tommorow, not ever," Shinobu seethed at Kenzo, "And secondly, you are not allowed to bring in random strangers. We do not know Lilian and she is not welcome either. Both of you, please leave. Immediantly."