𝟏𝟑; 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒, 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒

━━━━━━

━━━━━━

THE MOMENT YOU MET WAS a moment that held a special place in your heart. You vividly remember those bright colored eyes that you could just drown in, and the quite aggressive attitude towards you and the brunette you were with the first time he tried to speak. You understood that it was because of the kind of experienced treatment in earlier years.

Who are you talking about right now? Chuuya of course, right?

Wrong.

It was the person, rather adeptus sealed inside him, Arahabaki. After being saved from a state of perpetual agony from constantly destroying. He was saved by Rex Lapis, and afterward Arahabaki gained a more humanoid appearance yet was able to shift from appearance to appearance.

Like Arahabaki, you had also been saved by Rex Lapis and was taken under his wing, which automatically needed you to at least tolerate each other. Actually, toleration was thrown out the window. You both got to know each other more and despite it being very awkward at first, you got more comfortable with each other and became very close.

The first time that others that you weren't so close with had seen you smile was when you were with them — the adeptus that was previously a formless, wild, untamable embodiment of destruction. You would never forget when Arahabaki said that they would unleash the most horrible destruction on the world for you when you got hurt one time. You had laughed, thinking they were joking, but it really was true.

"They're.. what?"

"Y/n has been sealed away to a spiritual domain." Rex Lapis had stated in a calm yet somber voice. "We can't summon them back. We have tried, but to no avail. They're gone."

"You're joking.. Th-They're probably just hiding to surprise me when I'm back! I was gone for a long time, after all.."

"I'm afraid what we're telling you is true, Arahabaki." Cloud Retainer speaks up, the blue-haired half qilin holding in her tears from the news of her missing master.

"Don't give me that bullshit!" They shouted, the black horns on their head and the red pattern on their right cheek growing slightly at their upset state. "Y/n can't be sealed away! They wouldn't leave me like this! They promised!"

They were beginning to see red, refusing to believe that this was happening. Memories of you and them were running through his head, yet the thing that had made them completely snap was the memory of your beautiful smile when they had given you a qingxin bouquet for the anniversary of you confessing your love to one another, which wasn't too long ago.