𝟎𝟐; 𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄

━━━━━━

━━━━━━

𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐀𝐙𝐀𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋, Chuuya trailing behind you both, you look forward to see a man in a chair, throwing books into a fire.

He was wearing full on winter clothes, and he was shivering? Dude wtf.. you were literally wearing a top that was on the thinner side in terms of material thickness, and it showed off your arms. Essentially, it was a tank top. How tf was this dude surviving wearing that thick of an outfit...

"So cold... The wind is coming through, making it three times as cold..." He murmurs, rubbing his arms.

You scoff lightly, crossing your arms as the ginger turns to look at you. "Have mortals really become this weak and frail? Feeling cold when the weather is as ordinary as can be."

"Must have been rough, huh, Randou-san?" Dazai asks him. 

"That was brutal." Randou murmurs. "Why me?" 

"It's easy to guess why we were attacked." Dazai says. "The rumor is spreading. If a Mori supporter like you were to die in a black explosion, people would take the anger of the former boss more seriously. One of the GSS soldiers he tore up on the way here had these instructions for faking a black explosion."

Dazai pulls out a foldedd paper from inside his jacket, and Randou turns over his shoulder to look at him. "A black explosion?" Randou questions the brunette, who opened the paper, explaining further.

"Apparently, if you burn sodium in front of a sodium lamp, you can get a blackish flame." He crumples the paper in his hands with a sigh, throwing it over his shoulder. "Whatever the case, it's just a cheap trick."

Randou shivers, picking up one of the books in large piles around the chair he was sitting in, throwing it into the burning flame in the fireplace, hoping to make himself warmer.

"So let me get this straight," Chuuya started. "The GSS people attacked this guy, pretending to be Arahabaki, in order to get the Port Mafia to turn on itself."

"The current GSS president is a cold-hearted man." Randou says. "Rumor has it that he has close ties with The Guild, a North American secret organization."

"Tell me about Arahabaki, as you saw it in Suribachi City." Dazai requests, adding that it was the only lead you had on the resurrection of the former boss.

"I remember it clearly. How could I ever forget?" Randou says. "I was the only survivor. My subordinates all burned to ash. They were engulfed by that black flame. It was no doubt that God of Fire."