"what kind of bird call was that?" Sarah asked walking up the stairs.

"John B's." Belle followed her upstairs to Rafe's room walking in hearing the shower, Belle immediately spotted the keys tapping Sarah's shoulder pointing to the keys.

the two made their way to the keys until the shower stopped, the girls looked at each other in panic quickly running out of the room, Belle jumped over the bed running out shutting the door following Sarah to the other side of the house.

"what do we do now?" Sarah asked.

"i'm still trying to figure that out." Belle looked down the hall.

"Wheezie. she's here, i need you to distract Rafe while i go get Wheezie for help." the blonde quickly says making Belle look at her with wide eyes.

"Sarah! i don't know what to do."

"you got this, Bells." Sarah squeezed her hand running upstairs.

Belle huffed walking back to Rafe's room knocking on the door quickly fixing her sweater as the door quickly opened.

"Bells? what are you doing here?" Rafe asked walking back into his room as Belle followed.

"uh, got in trouble with my parents and now i'm grounded so i snuck out and came here. why? don't know." Belle lied walking into the room sitting on his bed looking at his bags, "going somewhere?"

"yeah. look, i'm pretty busy Belle so what do you need?" he asked putting a few clothes into his bag.

"JJ and i broke up, so it's been pretty rough, my parents and brother are pissed and i haven't heard from the Pogues yet so i don't really know what to do." she says coming up with the first thing that came to her.

Rafe looked at Belle sitting down facing her, "why are you telling me all this? you hate me."

"i needed someone to talk to and for someone to listen. didn't expect to talk to you but here i am." she says hoping he'd believe her, Rafe just looked at her nodding his head.

after sitting in silence for a few seconds Belle cleared her throat standing up fixing her clothes, "okay i'm gonna go. thanks for listening."

"wait." Rafe stood up grabbing the keys walking towards Belle, "let me drive you home."

"i'll walk. think i can use a late night stroll and think things through. thanks for listening though." she gave him a small smile.

"hey, can you help me with my suitcase?" Belle turned around seeing Wheezie stepping away from Rafe.

"i'm not your slave, Wheeze. i'm busy, okay?" Rafe tells his youngest sister.

"i.. i just can't get it to close. can you just help me?" Wheezie asked.

"can you not do it yourself?"

"no. please?"

Belle looked at Rafe raising her eyebrow at him, he looked down at his sister then at Belle, "help her, asshole."

"fine. fine. all right." Rafe walked out of the room as Belle followed, "you sure you don't need a ride anywhere? not even your place?" he asked Belle.

"i'm sure. thanks again." Belle made her way to the stairs while Rafe and Wheezie went upstairs, "shit." she whispered seeing Sara run to Rafe's door.

"you run really fast." Belle ran to the blondes side.

"i need you to go tell the guys what's going on. Wheezie is distracting him, i'll be out there once i get the keys." Sarah says leaving the dark haired girl in shock.

"there's no way i'm leaving you alone here." Belle says watching Sarah to try and open the door.

"Bell's, i'll be fine. the guys need to know, please." Sarah begged her friend as she sighed.

"Sarah."

"go! we don't have much time." the blonde looked at her.

"John B's gonna be pissed." Belle pointed out.

"i'll handle him just please let them know."

Belle sighed giving in and groaned pointing at Sarah, "fine. i love you and come to us safely."

Sarah laughed unlocking Rafe's door, "yes mom."

Belle playfully flipped her off which Sarah did the same to her, rushing down the stairs Belle looked around trying to find the guys seeing them talking to an old man. silently cursing to herself Belle ran to the other brick wall jumping over meeting up with the guys.

"that's what it is." JJ tells the man who looked surprised, "really?"

"just one sniff and bam! it's hammer time! you know what i'm saying?" JJ tells the man making Belle run over.

"boys! i need some help with the flowers before Tommy gets here." Belle rushed over to them.

"yes. our associate Tommy should be out here any minute." Pope goes along.

"we'll be quiet, all right?" and we'll finish up here. i'm sorry to bother you." JJ apologizes watching the man drive away saying their goodbyes to them as the man whispered something about flowers.

Belle made a face watching the man drive off looking at the three boys, "do i wanna know?"

"no. wait where's Sarah?" John B asked not seeing his girlfriend.

"she told me to come to you guys and tell y'all she's handling it inside. now before you yell at me i tried staying with her but she told go tell you guys what was happening. she was gonna sneak into Rafe's room to get the keys." Belle explained to her friends.

"let's go!" JJ said jumping over the brick wall.

Belle jumped over the wall following the boys towards the Cameron house again.