Above him (male ver)

Here you are. You'd never even dream about being on top of the owner of dawn winery, or even doing this to him. He looked so... perfect like this. He was going to town on your dick and you were enjoying every moment of it.

"ngh....mmh....mmm..." diluc was moaning while your dick was in his mouth, and honestly, it felt fantastic. You held his head down and started facefucking him slowly until you knew he was comfortable, then you sped up. He was a complete blushing mess now, and he was drooling all over the bed as you continued thrusting in his mouth.

"mmph....ngh.... mmph!" you sped up even more in his mouth, hearing him whine and moan just for you.

"ngh.. good boy.... ah....." you praised him for being so obedient to you, and you knew you were getting closer when he moved his tongue around your dick. And it was obvious he was close too. Your thrusts were stuttered at this point, just trying to finish in his mouth as fast as possible so you could fuck him. You knew he was trying to finish too, as you saw him moving his hand towards his dick. When you saw that, you slowed down to tease him and to get him to become obedient to you again.

"Now now, don't get hasty. I'll please you as much as you want after I finish, promise." You gently caressed his face, looking at him and smiling at how cute he looked."Do I make myself clear?" Diluc nodded, and proceeded to lick your dick to let you know he was ready to continue. You started thrusting quickly again, and soon you finally finished in his mouth.

"Diluc..... Ah..... ""That felt.... Fantastic.... " You were both panting trying to calm yourselves from what happened. You smirked at him deviously, and you could tell by his face that he was ready to get started with the next part.