Complying

The nurse kept coming closer, so I had no choice but to comply.

"That's a good baby, now let's check that diaper of yours."

"What are you doing?" I asked in confusion.

The nurse grabbed my diaper with her index finger, pulling on it.

"Whoops, looks like the baby had a little accident." The nurse chuckled, letting go of the diaper.

"How? I'm perfectly potty trained." I covered my face in embarrassment.

"Don't worry, here at the diaper dungeon, we teach adults that they're nothing but big babies so there's nothing to be embarrassed about." The nurse pulled out what to be a changing mat out of a diaper bag she had.

The nurse laid the changing mat on the ground, setting diapers and baby powder next to it.

She sat down on her knees, patting the mat.

"Come on baby, let's get you out of that thing, and into a fresh new diaper."

Complying, I walked over to the mat and laying down.

The nurse grabbed my legs, lifting them up in the air.

I could feel her untape the diaper.

"Whoo, that stinks, you really did a number on this thing." The nurse covered her nose.

I turned my head away, blushing like mad.

The nurse continued to change me.

I could feel something cold touch my bum.

I shivered in response.

"Don't worry baby, it'll be over soon." I could feel her continue to wipe, me shivering with each stroke.

"Now to slide the diaper under that cute butt of yours." She giggled.

I feel myself being lifted up in the air a little, then sat back down on a comforting padding, followed by the nurse sprinkling powder on my lower half.

"That's should keep you from getting a rash, now to tape the diaper up."

She fastened the diaper on, and as I sat up, I could hardly put my legs together.

"Hey, I can't stand up in this." I complained.

"That's good, babies aren't suppose to stand, now be a good baby, I'll be right back." The nurse left my cell, nursery, whatever it is, as I sat there in a big bulky diaper.

I don't know what it is, but something about this place makes me feel uneasy.

I don't know of I should escape or not.

(Choice 1)-Make your escape attempt now, while the nurse is gone.

(Choice 2)-Explore the diaper dungeon.

(Choice 3)-Stay in the cell, and wait paitently for the nurse to return.

I leave your fate in your hands.