28

TREVOR'S POV

After practice they all went over to Taylors to bake cookies and have a movie night. She had asked Trevor to sleepover which he gladly agreed too. Trevor got to pick the music to play while they baked, meaning that all they got to listen to was Taylor Swift, his second favourite Taylor with Taylor McTavish being his first. They found a recipe online and decided to follow that, with Taylor telling them what to do most of the time since Jamie and Trevor were getting distracted by each other.

When they had prepared everything and put it in the oven, Trevor went and gave Taylor a big hug from behind and kissing the top of her head. Jamie looked and them and smiled, happy to see his friends happy.

"So whats the status with you guys" Jamie asked them.

"She's my girl" Trevor responded.

Taylor turned around and gave him a blank look, "I don't remember you asking me to be your girlfriend" she said.

"I haven't officially asked but I did give you a beautiful ring" he said giggling.

"You need to ask me to be your girlfriend if your going to call me it" Taylor said pouting playfully.

"Cmon Z, you haven't asked her yet" Jamie said disappointed in his friend.

"I wanted to make it special" he said.

"You are such a romantic Z" Jamie said.

"Fuck it, I'm tired of waiting" Taylor said, she turned around to face Trevor and grabbed his face with her hands. "Trevor will you officially be my boyfriend".

Trevors eyes went wide and a big smile grew on his face. "I thought you would never ask T".

Mason mad gagging noises as he walked into the kitchen seeing them kissing.

"Cut down on the PDA please" he said while grabbing a drink and returning to his room to play video games.

They all laughed at Masons reaction, knowing that deep down he was happy for his sister and best friend.

After the cookies were done they put them on a plate and went and sat outside to watch the sunset, as it had become their new thing. Jamie and Trevor always watch it while sitting on their rooftop, and now Taylor was a part of it.

INSTAGRAM

liked by taylormctavish, alexturcotte and 86, 824 others

jamiedrysdale: ☀️

view all 10, 372 comments...

trevorzegras: nice caption jimmy
jamiedrysdale: thank you, I came up with it myself

taylormctavish: send that pic to me pls
trevorzegras: me too
jamiedrysdale: I'll send it in the groupchat
mmctavish: you have a group chat without me?

user58245: is that z with a girl?
user92482: I hope not, he's mine