Chapter Five

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next morning, in the courtyard, Sabrina is sitting in a sofa chair, looking at a compelled woman dripping her blood into a glass of bourbon as she's reading a romance comedy book.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

"Does my husband, like, always compel you?" Sabrina asked her.

The compelled woman nodded.

"okay, gosh." Sabrina said.

"She does sometimes." Klaus said, walking up to the compelled woman. "Isn't that right?"

The compelled woman nodded, and hands Klaus the glass of bourbon with blood. He gently takes the glass and the compelled woman walks away.

"You compel her to nod and agree to what you say?" Sabrina asked.

"I compel her to feed me." Klaus said, sitting down in a sofa chair beside hers. "And I also asks her, through compulsion, to do things for me." and takes a swig of his bourbon with blood.

Sabrina giggles softly to herself with a small smile, which pleases Klaus, and makes him small smiles himself.

"You seem like yourself." Klaus said.

"Yeah, I am." Sabrina replied with a small smile. "I haven't really been myself, but I am composing myself. And you?"

"I'm just happy to have my wife back." Klaus said to her with a small smile.

Klaus and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other.

"By the way, with Eric and Nora resurrected, they have Aurora as they're ally." Sabrina said, gently flipping a page in her book as she continues to read it.

"Eric and Nora have no allies to aid them, but Aurora, and she has nothing to lose." Klaus said.

"Eric, Nora and Aurora. The three of them are a thousand years old ancient vampires." Sabrina said.

"Don't know." Klaus replied. "Eric, Nora and Aurora are scheming together, so, there's no telling what they have up their sleeves."

Sabrina's phone buzzes in her skirt pocket. She pulls out her phone and looks at it.

Lana (Mom)

"It's my Mom." Sabrina said, and answers her phone. "Hey, Mom."

"Hi, Mom. What's up?" Sabrina said on the phone.