Chapter Three

HALE HOUSE

     The next day, Sabrina slowly walks inside the main room of the Hale House after getting a text message from Cora Hale.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

"Cora?" Sabrina said.

Cora and Sabrina exchange looks at each other and Cora gets up and walks up to Sabrina.

"Hi, Sabrina. I have something for you to do." Cora said. "Come along with me up in the study."

Cora walks away, and Sabrina follows her upstairs and walks into the study.

"Where's Derek?" Sabrina asked.

"With Gabe and Colby." Cora replied, walking over to the desk table drawer, opening it and pulls out a cursed stake.

"What is that?" Sabrina asked, looking at the cursed stake.

"It's a cursed stake." Cora told her, slowly walks over to Sabrina. "You will go over to the Mikaelson Compound and will stake either Klaus or Elijah with it, can you do it?"

"Yeah. Okay." Sabrina said, gently taking the cursed stake in her hand, and puts it in her blue canvas backpack. "I'll take a few of the HaLe wolves with me."

"Okay." Cora said.

"Cora?" Piper said, walking inside the main room. "Klaus and Elijah has Derek at their compound house."

"I'll get him back." Sabrina said, and starts to walk away.

"By the way, Sabrina . . ." Cora said, causing Sabrina to turn around and looks at her. ". . . Happy 25th Birthday."

Sabrina small smiles and walks away.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

In the study, Derek is sitting in a chair, tied up to a chair with IV tubes in his arms and legs, with IV bags injecting wolfsbane into him.

"What are you and the Hale Wolves are up to?" Elijah asked Derek.

"You really think by injecting me with wolfsbane that I'm gonna spill anything to you? I'm an idiot." Derek told Klaus.

"Yes, of course I know you're not an idiot." Klaus said to Derek. "But Elijah and I have ways of getting information out of you." he added with a sly grin.