Model Paint Over: Introduction

Prologue
Pictures + Paint = A Whole Lot Of Fun

Rae (Rachel) Chloe Smith is nineteen, and living on her own in New York.
Being disowned by her parents for not achieving high grades in school, like her older brothers and sister. She moved to New York, she works for her best friend Archie at his modelling company 'Green Apples' (Random, I Know). To help pay her rent, Rae also has a part-time job as a waitress at a local cafe.
But one day Archie turns up at the agency with a new guy at his heel, could he change her way of life?

Finn James Harris is a up and coming twenty one year old painter, from London who moved to New York.
Finn being brought up in a wealthy family, wants to get away from there way of living. So moves to New York to start his career. When looking for a woman to model for his latest painting which will be the last piece to go into his collection at an Art Gallery, when he meets up to his best friend Archie. Archie owning a model company offered Finn to come and see if any of his models will be the person for his painting.
When he arrives he meets Rae, could she be the one to help him out?

This is a story full of Tears, Fun, Laughter, Happiness, Betrayal, Tricks, Surprises, Love, Hate and a whole lot of Pictures and Paint. Could this be a new start for Rae and Finn?

With a little help from Archie?
Read To Find Out.

© All Rights Reserved 2014 101twilightlover