-Escape-

Y/n's POV:

I walked out of my bedroom, it was around 8 AM as i ate breakfast. The sun shone right onto my face as i ate, it was a nice warm feeling. My Mind was kind of just thinking about what Jack had told me the other night, i knew i had to stay out of the way while talking with Jeff.

I hurriedly walked over to my closet and grabbed a off shoulder shirt ( just like the picture below ) and a black tight skirt with a slit that went half way down my thighs.

I put on some makeup and sprayed myself with my favourite perfume, grabbed my bag with all my stuff and headed out the door.

I arrived at the hospital and headed on inside, the nice woman at the reception greeted me and told me to head on into the cafeteria where Jeff was waiting for me. I walked into the cafeteria and headed towards the corner that jeff always sits in, i could hear how everyone got quiet as i walked passed them. " Hey Jeff, how are ya?" i asked as i sat down infront of him, he looked up at me " you do know that everyone is staring at you?" he said, not answering my question.

"They are?" i said looking around the cafeteria to see everyone staring at me. " Do i have something on my shirt? or on my face?" i asked looking back at Jeff.

" No they're probably looking at your body and how pretty you are, honestly i was doing the same when you walked in." he said while munching on his lunch, my eyes widened at his words and i could feel how my cheeks burned and i quickly covered my face with my hands.

We talked for a bit but i couldn't stop thinking about what Jack had said the other night. Would i be here when he helped his friend escape or would i be home watching the news? I stared down at my notes as i thought. After lunch we headed back to his room to continue our session, we sat down and spoke for a bit until a loud alarm went off and in rushed a bunch of officers and a few doctors who grabbed both me and Jeff, Jeff was biting and kicking as they grabbed onto him. For me well i was grabbed by the arm and then pushed out of the room, " W-Whats happening? why is the alarm going?!" i asked one of the doctors who was outside of Jeffs room, "Our system just got cut down" he said plainly.

They escorted Me and Jeff to the cafeteria where a bunch of other patients sat. Jeff was slightly smiling as we went to sit down, his smile gave me a weird feeling. i looked away for a few seconds and then someone just came barging in, grabbed Jeff and ran for the door. The person gave Jeff his clothes back and a knife, he stripped and then threw on his old blood stained hoodie and his ripped black dirty jeans.

He turned around and so did his accomplice, they began slaughtering everyone around us eventually Jeff stumbled upon me, his smile grew as he leaned down " you're too pretty to kill, too bad we can't be together.." he said while looking downwards " oop gotta go see ya sugar" he said and ran away with his accomplice.

I sat in my corner completely shocked over what just had happened.

After 2 long hours of just talking to the police about what happened, having police officers and doctors trying to get me to talk about what Jeff told me. I didn't tell them shit about our converstations but i did tell them that he never mentioned escaping or anything like that. They let me go believing me.

as i stopped infront of my door i could hear the laughing and screaming coming from a few doors down. Jack had company.

I turned the key and opened my door, i walked in and sat down at the kitchen counter. I grabbed a bottle of vodka out of the fridge and headed over to jacks, i knocked loudly on his door. It felt kinda weird walking without shoes on and just stockings ( the ones that goes on like pants with small feet on not thigh highs ). The door opened slowly showing only a bit of someones shoulder and a bit of their face, " yes? oh hi y/n" Jack said, " hey i brought vodka, i really need someone to hangout with" i said pushing him aside so i could walk in.

" oh right now? its really not a good time" he said rubbing the back of his head, i stopped as i walked into the living room. There on the couch sat Jeff with a beer in his hand and no shirt on, now when i think about it Jack was in boxers and a tank top.

I turned around and ducked behind his kitchen counter, i could not let Jeff see me. "what the fuck are you doing?" asked Jack, i stared at him before ripping the bottle open and taking a few sips.

"i can't let him see me" i whispered to him, he looked at me as if i was crazy. " Who jeff? yea he'll kill you if he sees you" he said plainly.

"Jack?! who was at the door?" Jeff called out, jack looked quickly at me before shouting back to Jeff telling him no one was at the door. Jack told Jeff that he had to go out and buy more beer and that he would be back soon then he grabbed my arm and put me infront of him and then began walking out of the apartment. I walked out of his apartment with him close behind me, " thank you, uhm im sorry ill talk to you another day" i said before rushing towards my apartment.

- A Few Days Later -

I got out of bed around 11.43 AM, i had not left my apartment since i saw Jeff and now i really needed to leave because i was out of food. I got on some gray sweatpants and a white tank top and a black zip up hoodie, as i was locking my apartment i could see someone stepping out from the apartment further down, a man in a black hoodie and dark grey jeans had stepped out, he had his hood up so I couldn't really see his face.

I tried keeping my gaze on myself but I couldn't help looking over to Jacks door. I knew it wasn't Jack because he is much taller, I hurriedly walked down the corridor not wanting to end up in the elevator with who ever came out of Jack's apartment. I clicked on the buttons and waited, I grew anxious as I waited. The elevator was taking too long to come and the man was now standing next to me, he looked at me a little before he walked infront of me and stared down at me. "Y/n?.." He asked, of course I recognized the voice. It was Jeff, "Hi..? Jeff.." I said quietly while looking up at him, I could now see into his hood, his eyes looked down at me in suprise.

"are you gonna call the police on me..?" Jeff asked, I looked at him and gave him a little smile. "no..im not gonna call the police on you.." I said, I can't just say to him that If I call the police I might get involved and I'll end up in prison for murder and cannibalism. He looked at me with this spark in his eyes "Do you really mean it..?" he asked, the elevator dinged making g both of us look at the elevator. "I promise I won't call the police on you" I said softly as I stepped into the elevator, he followed me into the elevator and stod next to me.