C2.🍋 jeager's heat

Third's Pov

Hanji was going around the castle telling everyone to said away from jeager's room seens his going in to heat soon everyone said "okay" or "I never really go in his room" hanji think if she told everyone then she remember that she needs to tell Levi and that be everyone she heads to Levi's office when she got to his office door she knock and waited then she heared "come in" from the other side of the door she walk in to see Levi at his deck working on some papers "I swear hanji if it's about jeager" Levi said "uhhh" hanji said "well what is it" Levi said "it's about eren" hanji said Levi has been pushing himself hard lately because of jeager and he didn't want to deal with him anymore "just leave" Levi said "but it's important" hanji said "don't make me ask twice" Levi said "yes sir" hanji said then left his office 'he never really visit eren at night so am sure it be fine I tell him tomorrow when eren doesn't show up for training' hanji thought then left to her office.

At sunset

It was sunset and everyone was getting ready to get some sleep tonight Levi was still working on some papers he was tired he had a long day so almost late at night he decided to rest for the night he got up and left for his room on his way to his room this sweet smell hit his nose it shocked Levi due to how sweet it smell Levi follow it, after some time Levi stop in front of jeager's room Levi open the door and walk down the stairs then stop in front of jeager's cell to see him trying to controlling his breathing "so is this what hanji was trying to tell me" Levi said jeager jump and turn around to see Levi standing there "c-captain l-levi!" jeager said "so your an omega I told you were a beta" Levi said as he walk in jeager cell jeager back away as best as he could "yo-you sho-shouldn't b-be he-here si-sir" jeager said "really because it's seems like you don't want me to leave" Levi said as he pin jeager to the wall jeager Yelp in Surprise and try to push Levi off but he really couldn't due to many heat waves his was having he was breathing heavily Levi grab jeager face and make jeager look up at him I never expect you to be my fated pair" Levi said jeager eyes widen Levi chuckle and kiss jeager, jeager was still shocked but soon kiss back Levi broke the kids and look at jeager he was panting and he was very hot due to the many heat waves he was having Levi smirk and drag jeager to the bed jeager was push on the bed and Levi got on top of him jeager Yelp Levi chuckle and undress them both jeager cover his eyes "come on don't cover your eyes" Levi said jeager uncover his eyes and look at Levi it look like he was in rut jeager was a bit nervous to what will happen next.

Thanks for reading jeager's heat.

Sorry I haven't been updating I been busy and band events coming up and I learning saxophone but I need to get better at my current insument and when I get home an tired and don't feel like writing so yeah trying my best.