Pregnant or not?

ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠 𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕖𝕤 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕗𝕠𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪.

Yeager's Pov

I been a few weeks after me and captain Levi became mates, hanji still trying to find out who is my mate but so far she fail I been making sure she couldn't find out Levi is my mate but is was hard because I wasn't feeling good I been hind the fact Levi is my mate and I wasn't feeling well because if Levi known he over react so yeah I had 2 secrets to keep hidden but every morning I would throw up Levi would all ways ask if I was ok I didn't want to make him worry so I just said I have a stomach bug but today he ask me to go see Hanji I said I would so now to the present am walking to Hanji office I knock on the door and hear "come in" so I open the door and walk in and close the door "ahh eren good to see you again what brings you here today" Hanji said "I wasn't feeling good for a few days now and my stomach has been hurting" I said "mhm can you lay down for me over there" hanji said I nod and lay down on one of the beds she has in her office she walk up to me and put of my shirt and start touching my stomach after a while she put her ear on my stomach she was like that for awhile then she got up I sat up and said "what was that all about?" she laugh a bit "what wrong?" I ask "well am not for sure but I think your pregnant eren" she said I sat there shock "are you sure hanji" I said "like I said am not for sure but if anything changes in about a week came to me and then I can make sure your pregnant" she said I nod "well are you going to tell your mate" hanji ask "I need to make sure am pregnant first then I tell them" I said "can you a least tell me the gender of your mate" hanji said I guest it won't hurt to tell her the gender "he my mate is a he" I said hanji had tears in her eyes "hanji why are you like that you know there more boy then girl in the team right" I said "I know but at least I know your gay" hanji said that with a bit of tears in her eye "well it was nice for telling me I might be pregnant but I need to go" I said I get from the bed and leave I walk to captain levi office to see petra leaving "hey petra why are you leaving captain office?" I ask "why should I tell you" petra said then walk away ok that wired I knock on the door "come in" I hear from inside I walk in and close the door "hey levi I just came back from hanji" I said while walking closer to him "ok and what did she said" he ask "she said it was just a stomach bug" I said "ok" levi said "can I send a message to my friend" I ask "sure but why" levi ask "I would send her a letter by this week she be worry about me if I don't send her a letter" I said "ok and who is this girl to you" he ask "a fellow omega" I said he nod I garb some paper and a pen and start wirting after I was done and roll it and walk to the window there was a brid there "hey little one I have a letter to give to the bakusquad can you give it to them" I said the bird crow and toke the letter and fly away it was sun set and I was feeling tired for some reason "hey levi and going to bed" I said "really it only sun set" he said while doing paper work "I know but am tired so am going to bed" I said as I walk to the door "sleep in my bed" I hear levi said "you sure" I said "yes" he said I nod and walk out and walk to his room I made sure no one saw me I open the door and walk in and close the door and got in levi bed and slowly fall asleep.

Thrid's Pov

The message bird got to a window and a male alpha with black hair got the letter "thanks" the alpha said he walk to his captain office he walk in to see his captain with his mate a omega female "captain a letter came here" the black hair alpha said as he give the letter to his captain "thanks you may leave" the captain said the black hair alpha nod and left "oh who the letter from babe" the omega girl said her captain/mate open it "it look like it from the levi squad and it for you from a guy name eren yeager oh he that titan boy you meet in jail" the captain said "really I wonder how he doing" the omega girl said as she read the letter it said /dear *******, it been awhile seen I last give you a letter but you won't believe what happen i got a mate his captain levi it been awhile seen we became mates i so happy his my mate i had feeling for him for a lot time but for awhile i been throwing up and my stomach start hurting i when the hanji office and she said i might be pregnant and i don't know what to do your the first person i ever told about this so if it ok with you can you came and help through this. from eren yeager/ "so what did it said dear" the captain said "it look like yeager need me over there so can i go and help him dear his my best friend" the omega girl said "fine" the captain said "yay thank babe" the omega girl said as she get off the captain lap and about to leave "only if max and ace goes with you" the captain said the omega girl turn around and said "why them why can't i go by myself" "because i said so we don't want them to know your a titan do you" the captain said "ok babe well by i got to get ready for a long ride" the omega girl said as she wave at her mate and she leaves and get ready for a long ride.

you may be wondering what happen to the new font well I do the font with my phone and my phone not working good so yeah and am typing this with my laptop ok anyway thanks for reading and I know it be a while anyway I hope you like it BYE DJ OUT.