What to do now

Welcome to another part of this lovely story now into it.

Jeager's Pov

I fall to the ground covering my mouth "hey jeager it going to be fine tgat the reason am here to help you" griffin said i get up and hug her "what am i going to do" i said "hey it going to be fine but are you going to tell your mate" griffin said that right what am i going to do about levi this is his pup "am not sure if i should tell him" i said "jeager this is his pup too not just your you have to tell him" grifin said "maybe later" i said griffin pat my head "am surr everything is going to be fine but you have to tell him at least tell him before the pup born" she said i nod and we when and have the rest of the day good at night i when into levi room and i saw him reading a book i get in the bed with him he put his book down and lay on the bed with me and we both fell asleep.

Few months later
Griffin's Pov

It been a few months seen i found out jeager was pregnant and he still didn't tell Levi specking of Yeager where is he he been hiding from Levi for awhile I was walking around with ace and max "where is Yeager" I said "don't know are you sure you check everywhere" max said "wait I didn't check one place" I said then I ran to the place where use to be Yeager room max and ace waited outside I walk down stairs and I hear something I turn to the cell to see a pregnant Yeager trying to get up I laugh a bit she hear me "don't laugh not are you going to help me up" Yeager said "fine fine but have you been here for the past months" I ask as I help Yeager up and we sit on the bed "yeah I been here I go get food though" Yeager said "ok have you told Levi about the pup" I ask he shake his head "and why not" i said "what if he doesn't want to be my mate anymore" Yeager said "he will still be you mate no matter what you know that" I said "but what is he doesn't want pups you know he hates kids" Yeager said "Yeager am going to say this one more time you have to tell him if you don't tell him I will" I said "ok I tell him tonight" Yeager said "good now I have to sent a letter to my mate" I said I get up and left and I see max and ace fighting "did I come out at the worng time" I said they turn to me "no it nothing" max said "ok them am going to sent a letter to my mate" u said then walk to my room and write a letter and go. To the window and give it to an owl "to the Baku squad please" I said then the owl fly away 'I miss him I wish him was here'.

At night
Yeager's Pov

It night out 'I should tell Levi now' I get up and left the cell 'stairs my enemy' I go up stairs and head to Levi office 'Levi should be in his office at this time' on my way to Levi office I hear footsteps I hide and I see preta walking to Levi office'why is she going to Levi office at this time' I follow her without her know she goes In Levi office I put my ear on the door to hear what there saiding.

Third's Pov

Preta goes ik Levi office "hey Levi~" preta said (I hate her) "what to you want preta am busying" Levi said "come one don't act like that" preta said (am about to beat this bitch up) "please leave preta" Levi said but preta didn't listen she walk up to Levi and put his chair back and sit on his lap "come on I know you have a mate but there not here" preta said (only if you know preta) preta when closer to Levi face but Levi move back "please leave preta before I use my alpha voice" Levi said as he push preta off his lap "come on am better then you mate who ever there are" preta said as she put her head on Levi thigh "leave now" Levi said in his alpha voice witch scared preta and Yeager preta got up and left Yeager move away from the door as preta open it "why are you here" preta ask "why are you" Yeager ask preta see his belly "Mhm well look who carrying pups if there Levi's I will kill them" preta said Yeager got scared then they hear a laugh they turn to see where it coming from it was Griffin she was with max and ace as always "I like to see you try preta but I have something to said to you" Griffin said she walk up to preta and push her on the wall and put her arm on her chest so she couldn't move 'how is she this strong' preta thought "Now listen up if you ever go near Yeager and his pups I see to myself you won't see the sun again" Griffin said in her alpha voice (and you may be like wait isn't Griffin an omega well she is but she has an alpha voice she only use it to scared people or to out then in line) preta got scared Griffin let her go and she ran away "you didn't have to do that" Yeager said "hey am her to help you that includes keeping you and your pups stay" Griffin said "and we just here to keep Griffin secret save" max and ace said "well we should go to bed and you have to tell Levi now go" Griffin said Yeager nod and when in Levi office "hey Levi" Yeager said "Yeager where were you for this past week" Levi said as he look up and look at Yeager he put his hand around his belly seen Levi is sitting at his seat and Yeager by the door he can't see his belly "well that why am here" Yeager said "ok then why we're you hiding from me" Levi said Yeager walk up to him "well am...... Pregnant with your pups" Yeager said he close his eyes 'please don't be mad please don't be mad' Yeager thought to himself then he feel a pair of arm around him he open eye to see Levi carrying him "Levi your not mad" Yeager said "how can I be mad my mate is pregnant with my pups" Levi said happily Yeager slime and kiss him Levi kiss back after a but they stop kissing "am so happy" Levi said and he brought Yeager as close to him as he can Yeager couldn't help but slime "well it late we should go to bed" Levi said Yeager nod Levi pick up Yeager "Levi" Yeager said "shh" Levi said Yeager slime and he put his arm around his neck and Levi walk to his room when they got there Levi kick the door open and close the door with his foot and put Yeager on the bed Yeager fell asleep in his arm Levi slime and got in the bed and cuddle close to his pregnant mate and he fell asleep.

Thank you for reading this part and sorry if it toke away I had to get ready for Mexico and now am here and my phone doesn't work in some places so yeah anyway I hope you like it bye DJ Out.