"Wait Ria?! I thought you wouldn't come? This vacation can't get any better! You need to come and help me throw these waterballons at everybody!"

"I will be down as soon as I can, little bearman." I winked at him.

"Why come you didn't react to seeing me like you did for Tom?" Ollie asked me after we entered the house

"Awww is someone jealous?" I grabbed his face and kissed him on the cheek.

"No, I'm not. Why would you say that?"

"Ollie-" But before I could say anything else I felt two arms hugging me

As I turned around I saw Ana (Ollie's sister for those who forgot) hugging me and I hugged her back tightly. This family is really full with great huggers.

"Hey guys! How are you? How is Tuscany so far?" I asked David and Terri (found Ollie's mothers name :)).

Behind them some other family members that I met over time but also some new faces. "Well Ollie show Ria you guys's room so she can change into something clean." Terri said and we made our way upstairs.

Ollie was carrying my luggage up the stair after our small fight who was going to carry it. I could have done it myself but oh well.

When we reached the room I could tell that it was the biggest room just by the looks of it.

"Oh my days look at the view Ollie! It's beautiful!"

"Yes it is." But when I turned around Ollie wasn't looking outside like I was. He was looking at me.

"You are very cheeky. You know that right?" I take a couple of steps towards him.

"Oh really, I thought I was jealous?" He stared at me with a grin.

We kiss each other "You don't wanna know how long I've been waiting for this" Ollie said and wanted to kiss me more passionately but was interrupted by Ollie's aunt.

"Oh dear, forget I was here. You continue lovebirds" She quickly said and closed the door but came in for a short second to say "Just wanted to let you know that we are at the pool if you guys want to join us."

"Of course! We will be there in a bit" I smiled at her.

After she left Ollie gave me an annoyed look.

"What?" I asked him but couldn't keep my laughter in

"I wanted to spend sometime with you." He said

"Yeah, we will by swimming together and do a couple of deathly stunts jumping into the pool." I said still laughing because I know how annoyed he actually was

"Not what I meant be spending time together" Ollie came close to me again.

"Look, let's go downstairs and stay there for a while and enjoy ourselves. After that I am all yours." I said with my arms draped around his shoulders.

"All mine?"

"All yours." I smiled at the glow in his eyes. "Now help me pick a swimsuit."

——

"Okay Tommy who is our first victim. I think by the looks your dad needs the cool down." I said after coming downstairs and sending Ollie over to the table to get drinks.

"I actually was thinking off throwing it all on Ollie." Thomas laughed while his brother made his way back to us with two drinks in his hand.

"Naw, let's cool David down first and after that we can choose our new victom." 

"I swear to god, if I end up being wet because one of these ballons I will say something bad while you interview me." Ollie said handing me some coke.

"And Ollie is of the list. Let's get this mission started."

And with that we spend I think two hours by the pool and then got dragged up the stairs by a happy Oliver Bearman who couldn't be more happier because his girlfriend was with him and his family. He was happy that they all liked her. Maybe Thomas a bit too much but he knew that it was only a crush a little brother would have on an older brothers girlfriend.

I was also happy. Being in an evoirment like this didn't happen often to me. Just the joy that comes with family is something I would have wished for my own family but not everything is possible.

A/n

I'm sorry. I just didn't feel like writing at all because there was so many things going on since I had that trip to Ireland. It was great, but I realised that some people in my life just weren't suppost to be there...toxic people, if you know what I mean.

I will try to update frequently but I can't promise anything.