rias backstory

Adriana is a 16-year-old austrian girl who works for Prema since the start of the 2020 season. She is the editor and filmer of the videos that are posted on Premas youtube channel. Her birthday is on the 12th august 2005. She is 1,74 meters tall.

Because she had problems with her divorced parents, she reached for help and the austrian goverment provided her a small apartment (they rlly do that) in which she lives with her friend Maria.

Ria still goes to an comercial school which requiers to have 300 hours of internship/work experience which led her to Prema in the first place. She send an application letter to Prema and send them a video she edited and ever since then she is a beloved member of the italians. Adriana works from home most of the times. Angelina sends her the unedited video material and Ria sends her the finished product. Sometimes when she has time to go to a Grand Prix she films everything that she possibly can film. Even from the drivers of the other teams.

She enjoyed the last season she had with Oscar Piastri and Robert Schwarzmann. The videos they filmed together were incredible and made the Prema channel gain a lot of subs. It was very sad how the season ended because both of the drivers left after the last race. Both being reserve driver for their respective driver academies.

The story is set at the start of the 2022 season.

A/n:

Instead of the Insta chapter, this time we have her backstory.
Okay. I am gonna try my best and write something that makes sense and adds up. But lets hope for the best.