chapter 7

Thursday, 7th May

Austria

Adrianas POV

Back to the airport I go, like I think at this point they now me and would just let me in when they see me. Back to the topic, tomorrow is Ollies birthday and I wanted to surprise him by flying to the UK.

It took a month planning because I needed to get a visa (fuck Brexit) but thank god Ollies parents helped me get it and Ollies dad is going to pick me up from the airport.

Ollie is currently in his hometown. We haven't seen each other for over 1 month now. The last time I was down in Italy was like start of April because I had a week off of school because of eastern.

I checked in and waited till the boarding started. The flight was actually pretty cheap but to be fair I am flying with Ryanair. The flight should be around 2 hours long but it's alright because Angelina send me all the clips from some challenges and I started looking through them deciding what clips to use and which clips are useless but still would be funny in a compilation.

I borded on the plane and noticed that there weren't that many people. The plane landed and I went to collect my suitcase. I walked out the doors and looked for Ollies dad who I saw quiet alot of times so I know who he is.

"Hi, how are you doing?" I said to David and hugged him after I spotted him and who I assumed to be Ollie's brother Thomas. "And you are Thomas I assume. Hi, I'm Adriana but you can call me Ria."

"Yeah I know. Ollie doesn't shut up about you. It's like he only talks about you." Thomas said and gave me a bright smile.

"Oh is that so?" I asked and looked at David who just laughed and grabbed my suitcase to put it in the car.

---

"You and Thomas wait here while I check where Ollie is." David pulled into the garage and told me and Tommy to stay where we were.

"Alright." I said smiling and decided to look around the garage for a bit.

Thomas showed me some stuff as we waited and than he pulled out a box out with old photos. I look through them and I saw a lot of cute baby pic's of Ollie.

"Hey do you reckon I can keep this?" I hold up a pic of 9-year-old Ollie in his cart.

"Yeah no problem. You can keep more if you want." I jumped as I heard Ollie's moms voice.

"Oh heyy, I think this isn't a great first time meet. I mean me going through your stuff." I hesitated.

"Oh no that's no problem, trust me. I'm Mary, I reckon Thomas showed you these because he shows them to anyone that he can show it to." She laughed it of and came over to me to look at the pictures. "God he was so cute as a child, always gave me a heart attack when he was driving."

"Trust me Ollie is a great driver. Never seen him crash or anything. He knows what he is doing." I said and than started some small talk with her.

"Hey Ria, oh hey love" David said and kissed Mary on the cheek "Ollie is taking a nap so I think it's the perfect time to suprise him."

"Yeah, I think it is." I take the picture and follow David to Ollies room.

I open his bedroom door and find I sleeping Oliver Bearman on the twin bed.

"How are you going to suprise him" Mary said.

"Like the last time I woke him up like this." I said and went over to his bed.

I kneeled down and started kissing his forehead.

"Go away Thomas." Ollie mumbled and we laughed all quietly. I motioned to Thomas to say something.

"NO OLLIE HELP PLEASE! I THINK SOMETHING HAPPENED TO MOM?!" Thomas screamed and Ollie jumped up and saw me.

"Happy early Birthday!" I said and made the jazz hands.

"Wha- How- Am I still dreaming?" He said and pinched himself. "No pretty awake" He said and hugged me immediately.

"Sorry I couldn't pick up your calls." I said and hugged him back thightly.

"Don't apologise. There couldn't be a better suprise than this." Ollie still hugged me but we broke apart as we heard someone cought.

"You guys want something to eat? We can order something?" Mary suggested.

"That would be amazing mom, what do you want?" Ollie turned to me and asked me.

"I don't actually care. Any food would be alright." I answered.

"Okay, what about Fish and Chips. A classic and if I remember it correctly you never ate it before." David said and pulled his phone out to order.

"Who never ate Fish and Chips? Oh hi, you must be Adriana. I'm Anastasia, everyone calls me Ana tho. My dad told me that you would come today. How long are you staying with us?" Ollie's little sister also came with into Ollies room.

I waved at her and said hi. After that we all went down to the livingroom and started having conversations.

"Where did you get this photo?" Ollie whispered to my and looked at the pic I put into my phone case earlier.

"Did stalker work on the internet." I look him dead serious in the eyes. and saw his eyes widen. "I'm joking, Tommy showed me some pictures of you in your karting years."

"I look cute tho, not going to lie." Ollie said and gave me my phone back.

"So are you Ollies girlfriend?" I heard Ana ask me. I froze for a second and than looked at Ollie to see how he reacted to that question.

"Well...for the time being no. But maybe soon, you never know." I said and winked at her.

But really what are we? Me and Ollie? Ollie and me? I mean if he asked me I wouldn't say 'no'. Maybe I should ask? Or should I wait for him to ask me? I really want him to be my boyfriend tho...

I am going to ask him.

No I won't. I can't. If we get together close to his birthday, he will be sad on his birthdays when we ever break up.

"I think the food is here. Ollie can you get it with Ria please while me, your siblings and your mom set the table?" David asked and apperently didn't only pull me from my thoughts but Ollie too.

---

Ollies POV

"So are you Ollies girlfriend?" Wait what? Why would Ana asked that. Obviously she is m- Wait...

I never asked her to be my girlfriend. I have never asked Adriana to be my girlfriend. I mean I wanted to ask her a long time ago but it never came to it.

Wait tomorrow is my birthday. If I ask her and she says yes that would be the best present I could ever get. I mean I want Ria to be my girlfriend. I need to carry a powerbank with me all the time because I talk to her that much.

I- I think I lo-

"I think the food is here. Ollie can you get it with Ria please while me, your siblings and your mom set the table?" My dad said and I noticed me AND Ria were in our own worlds. I wonder if she was thinking about the same thing as me?

A/n

HEYYY, just so you know I cant update for the next week because i'm going abroad with my school but maybe i will post a chapter or so. we will see ;)

I dont know if I like this chapter. And I made up Ollie's moms and sisters name just so you know. Was he about to say I am falling in love. Interesting...

1330 words