chapter 15

Sorry for the long break (a/n) and the spelling mistakes ahahaha

Tuscany, Italy

Adrianas POV

It's summerbreak and Ollie's family invited me to travel to Tuscany with them. Of course I said yes. Spending my time with them makes me feel good and happy. I think I never was that happy in my life to be honest.

At the moment I'm at the Salzburg Airport checking in for my flight to Italy. Ohh I can't wait to see Ollie again.

It's been a couple of days since we saw each other because I needed to be in Austria for like 2 weeks for the ServusTV deal and all. But now everything is done and finished. Everything is signed and I got my first instuctions.

After security I decided to go to the airport shop and look around what they have. Suddenly I felt a ringing in my sweatpants. I took my phone out and answered Ollie's call.

"Hi Ollie"

"Good morning love" Ollie said with a very tired voice.

"Did you just wake up? Go back to sleep Ollie. It's 6 in the morning."

"I just wanted to check on you." He said softly and not gonna lie, I think I would have melded down if I weren't in public.

"Everythings going fine. I will be with you in about 3 to 4 hours." I said but didn't get a respond "Ollie?"

"Oh yes, definetly still awake"

"Yeah sure. So who will pick me up?" Again no respond. "Sleep well my lover. I believe in you and I love you."

I hung up and made my way to the gate.

---

"Jamieeee!" I rushed over to him and hugged him.

"Oh Ria, it's been a while. How are you? How is it going with the job offer?" He hugs me back and takes my luggage.

"I will tell you everything, but let's go to the car first."

We went over to the car and out of nowhere I felt two arms hugging me.

"Ohh is it sleeping beauty behind me?" I said as I turned around and tightly hugged Ollie back.

"I missed you"

"I missed you too" We gave each other a kiss and as we did a flash came off.

"Jamie!" We both screamed at him.

"New wallpaper, guys" Jamie said and turned his phone to us "Look"

"I think Jamie is more of a fangirl of us than our actual fans." I said and by the way still holding on to Ollie.

"Yeah, but you hung up on me." Ollie turned to me and was furius.

"You fell asleep." I simply answered.

"You could have woken me up."

"Love, I did that once and you were pissed off the whole day. I'd rather not do that ever again." I said and sprinted to the passenger seat, so that Ollie needed to sit in the back.

"I don't know how to respond to that so you win."

"Ok lovebirds, let's go" Jamie said stepping into the car.

—-

"OMG Tommy! I haven't seen you in so long! How have you been?" I said as we arrived at the AirBnB and I saw Thomas outside playing with waterballons.