Spicy Food

Hello my babies, nothing to say so enjoy this chapter !

Kirishima POV

- What the fuck ?!

I said as I stopped walking. Bakugo had been pulling me around for a minute or two in the street, his hand holding my wrist so hard that it left a red mark. I hardened my wrist with my quirk before he let go of it.

- What was that ?
I asked.
-... Nothing.
He said. I looked at him before sighing.

- You know this is wrong.
I started.
- you can't just toss me around like that, like I'm just a toy.

He looked away and he rolled his eyes before trying to start to walk again.

- Whatever.
He said. I was now the one grabbing his wrist as I made him turn over.

- Whatever ? Fuck no. I always support you with everything you say to me or the other. You treat your friend like they are some kind of shit. And now that I though I was more than a fucking "extra" in your life, you treat me like you own me ?!

He just stared at me silently, probably not knowing what to say. I know he isn't bad, but I will not let him walk over me like my feelings don't matter.

-... Fucking annoying.
He whispered.
- I'm sorry, okay ! I'm just fucking pissed at that guy.
- Why ?
I asked. He took a moment before sighing out of exasperation.

- Like hell do I know. Could we just go and eat ?
He asked. I took a moment and sighed. I still don't know why he did that but I know that he won't speak to me about it in a moment like that, especially if he gets more angry.

-... We can go but only if you promise to talk to me about it later.
-...
-...

He looked away, probably thinking.

-... Jesus, fine ! You want to talk, we'll talk. Let's just get food, i'm fucking hungry and pissed.
- Thanks.

We started walking again to that restaurant Bakugo talked to me about. Once in front of the restaurant, I opened the door and held it for him.

- Why do you hold the door ?
He asked.

- 99% of attacks from behind happen from behind !
-... First, what ? Secondly, what happened to the 1% left ?
- They are actually surprise hugs !
-... Pfff~ you're dumb.
He giggled slightly, but enough for me to notice. We asked a waitress for a table before she found us one. A table of two just beside a tall window which led to the road. I looked outside as I sat down, leaves were flying in the air as people walked in the street. Family, friends... couples.

I was apparently drifting off since Bakugo waved his hand in front of my face and said:
- Hey, you're daydreaming again.
- Oh, sorry... I just... Well it's nothing.

He sighed loudly.
- What is it.
-... I don't know, it's quite pathetic and stupid.
- I'll be the one to judge that, come on, say it.
-... It's just... Do you think it's weird for two men to date ?
-... What ?
- I just mean, every couple on the streets are straight, and gay couples can't get married here... Do you think it's... wrong ?

He seemed to think for a minute or two. I know I don't look like a guy who thinks too much about things, but sometimes I do.

-... First, why do you ask that ?
He asked me. I was now the one thinking about his question.

-... I don't know... It's just... People outside of you, Mina and some other people in class don't know that I'm gay... But what if when I'm finally a good hero, people start to dislike me just because I love someone.

Bakugo didn't move or even blink.

-... See, it was stupid.
I said.
-... It's not.
He responded. I smiled at him as I looked at his face who was for once not all scrunched and showing a grumpy emotion.

Soon, he took back his normal face before saying:
- That's why you shouldn't care about those damn extras, fuck them and fuck what they think.
I smiled and responded:
- I just wish I could think like you.
-... Are you alright ?
- Are you ready to order ?

We both got surprised by the waitress beside us.

- Yeah, can I have some water ?
Bakugo said.
- S-Same.
- Then, I would like the spicy chicken with the noodles.
- Same.

The waitress took our order and left. I looked away from Katsuki even though I could feel his gaze on me.

-... Kiri-
- I'm fine, okay. Just... I'm just a bit tired. Let's speak about something else.

We continued to speak but on another topic. Soon our dishes  came and we started to eat.

-... Meh, could be spicier.
-GOOD LORD, IT'S BURNING MY SOUL ! AAAAAH
I almost screamed as I drank all my water.

- Why did you order something spicy if you can't take it ?
- I panicked okay !?

We laughed and continued to eat.

Bakugo POV

We finished eating (after Kirishima complained about the spiciness of his fuxking chicken for 20 minutes). We shared the bill and left the restaurant. Obviously I didn't want to go back to school, tomorrow is monday and I don't want to see the tiny and big bitch at the front gate.

-... I have to buy some fucking clothes, wanna come with me ?
I asked.
- Why not ! Apparently there are some new shrek crocs that came out !
- Fuck you, shrek and your crocs.

He laughed as we both headed to the closest shopping center. We both talked as we entered a shop as we looked at clothes. Me and Kirishima have different tastes in clothes, he tend to like either cool clothes, sometimes looking like e-boys ones or really ugly but comfortable clothes like... Crocs. While I like more baggy clothes and tight shirts.

So we looked at the different clothes, baggy pants, new t-shirts... Hawaiian shirts ?

- Look at this one !
He said as he showed me an ugly Hawaiian shirt. But when I say ugly, I mean it. It was ugly.

-... What is even going on on this shirt, looks like pinky pie from my little pony shat on it.

It was actually a blue shirt with tiny pink flamingos on it.

- It's hideous ! I love it !

My face could clearly show my bitterness toward this... atrocity. But he still put the shirt over his arm while looking for other ones. I also looked at some shirts, I'm not as picky in terms of fashion, a shirt from a band I like, another with a skull on it, and baggy pants.

- Hey man ! Look at that dress !

I looked at the dress Kirishima was talking about. A long red dress with sparkling reflects and a big slit on it's side. I guess you could say it was a pretty dress, but I don't know why Kirishima would get so obsessed with it.

-... Yeah it's pretty, so what ?
I said.
- God... I wish I could pull off such a dress...

I thought of him in a dress.

-... You'd look stupid.
- Hey !
- Because I know that you will wear crocs with it, that's stupid.
- Mmh ! Just wait and I'll show you wrong tiny men !
- Hey, slow down canada-men, don't speak like that.

We soon finished our shopping and paid for our articles before leaving the shop and heading back to the school.

End of chapter 5

What do you think is gonna happen ? I definitely not ask that because I myself, don't know. Definitely not 👀