Chapter 48 (The Final Chapter)

Start from the beginning

Daikon: Wow, you're real comfy Buu.

Buu: Kah!

Buu Breaks out of his own arm, Causing Daikon to fly off and land of his head. Buu then regenerates before laughing at Daikon. He then launches his self towards Daikon before mercilessly beating Daikon up. Daikon gets out of his grasp and fires a blast at Buu. But Buu just takes the attack and sends it back to Daikon. Daikon fails to get out of the way and gets hit by his own attack. Daikon steps out of the smoke with his hair turning back into black.

Daikon: Damn, I'm out of energy!

Buu: Kee... KEE!!!

Daikon: What?!

Buu jumps at Daikon and hits him with the back of his head, making Daikon glide against the ground. Buu appears aboves Daikon and sits on him, punching him repeatedly. Buu finishes it off by putting his hands into the air and charges a giant ball of energy.

Buu: KEE!!

Buu jumps up and throws his hands down, hitting Daikon with the blast. A great amount of dust picks up and blocks Goku and Vegeta's sight.

Goku: Daikon!

Vegeta: Buu you bastard! Stay here Kakarot! There's no point in going if you'll die! We'll just bring him back with the dragon balls!

Goku: Grr... Darn it!

Vegeta: Ok Dende! Do it now! We have much time!

You may be wondering what Vegeta was talking about. But you probably already know. Vegeta and Goku, mostly Vegeta, planned on reviving the earth, turn everybody who died. But not the bad people. Meanwhile with Daikon, the smoke starts to clear, and it shows a crater with Daikon in the middle of it. All bloody and a torn up Gi. He struggles to stand up and try to fight Buu, but barely gets off the ground. He opens his eyes to see Buu dancing above him.

Daikon: 'Damn it... I can't move... I can feel my body, yet, Buu is up there, just mocking me...'

Daikon loses focus on Buu and looks behind him.

Daikon: how dare he...

Daikon starts to get slowly and faces Buu. Buu looks down at Daikon and starts to laugh. Daikon clenches his fist and starts to power up.

Daikon: No...

Daikon's power starts to rise higher and higher as his green aura gets more fierce.

Daikon: Stronger...

Daikon looks up at Buu who is still mocking him the the air. He then remembers what happened back on earth. All the friends he made that were just turned into chocolate. And even his oldest friends, Tien and Chaoizu both died on the planet.

Daikon: I... Will... STOP YOU BUU!!!

Daikon shouts at the top of his lungs fully transforming. But something changed. He isn't no ordinary Super Saiyan. His air isn't gold anymore. His body is way more bigger and bulker. And most importantly, his hair is green.

 And most importantly, his hair is green