Chapter 48 (The Final Chapter)

Start from the beginning

Buu: KEEE!!!

Daikon: you excited seeing this form Buu? Well, I'm just getting started!

Daikon rushes at Buu and kicks him in the face. Buu turns around and punches Daikon in the jaw. Daikon flips over and kicks Buu into the air. He then pulls his arms back and fires a Kamehameha at Buu. But Buu just kicks the beam away, causing an explosion in the distance. Daikon flies up at Buu while Buu flies down towards him. Daikon sends a barrage of punches towards Buu, while Buu does the same.

Daikon: is that all you got Buu?!

Buu: KEE! KEE!

Buu sledgehammers Daikon into the ground and sends a barrage of Ki towards him. Daikon flips over and starts to block all the blast. But Buu manges to sneak up through the blast while Daikon's vision was blocked and kicks Daikon. Buu then wraps his arm around Daikon and slams him into the ground repeatedly. Buu let's go of Daikon before flying up into the air and charges up a death ball.

Daikon: oh no you don't!

Daikon shots a blast which goes through Buu. He regenerates and gets blasted again. He regenerates just to get blasted once more.

Daikon: hey Buu! You got a hole in your stomach!

Buu regenerates but gets blasted again.

Daikon: 'If I can keep this up Goku can get his energy back and fight Buu! Wait...' Hey Goku! Are you not finished yet! It's been a minute already!

Goku: sorry! I just need more time! It feels like I'm losing energy for some reason...

Daikon: 'Okay... Looks like I'm going have to beat Buu for a little longer.'

Daikon shoots two more blast at Buu, which erases his arms.

Daikon: Why are you just floating there with no arms you chewed out piece of bubblegum! I fought more scarier Villains in my sleep!

Buu: Grr....

Daikon: wow! Is little ol me getting into the big bad pink boy's head? Well, more like little miss bubblegum.

Hercule: Hey Buu!!!

Both Daikon and Buu look over and see Hercule standing next to a Rock.

Hercule: You ASSHOLE!! I CAN'T STAND THIS ANY LONGER!! DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT I, HERCULE THE CHAMPION OF THE WORLD, WOULD JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH!? I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS BUU!!!

Daikon: huh. I need some rest anyway.

Buu: KEEE!!!

Buu jumps towards Hercule, but somehow misses the shot when Hercule tries to beg for forgiveness. Buu then tries to smash his head in, but Hercule dodges that too. But as Buu goes for one final attack, he stops and grabs is head. He shakes his head before spitting out something. That something turns into fat Buu.

Hercule: BUU??!!

The smaller Buu smiles deviously before punching Hercule in the face. But as Buu goes to finish him off, a blast is shot, which separates Buu from Hercule. That last was from Buu. (I'm not saying the difference between Buu and Buu on purpose)

Buu: you no hurt Hercule! I hate you!

Daikon: Wait Buu! Don't attack him! He's mine! You focus on protecting your friend!

Daikon rushes over to Hercule and throws him at Buu. Buu catches him and places him down.

Buu: Okay golden man!

Buu stretches his arm and tries to catch you, but you dodge it. Buu's arm then starts to follow Daikom around like some pink snake. Daikon flips over Buu's arm and starts to run up it. And just to Daikon's predicament, it still ends up following him. Daikon finally makes it up to Buu and starts flying in circles, causing Buu's arm to also go in circles. Daikon then goes in front of Buu and flicks his forehead. Buu tries to stretch his arm, but it stops. Buu is now completely wrapped around his own arm. Daikon grabs Buu and slams him towards the ground and sits on him.