Chapter 48 (The Final Chapter)

Start from the beginning

As Vegeta is thinking, Buu bites Goku's arm, and Goku does the same back.

Vegeta: 'but he's different.... he doesn't fight to WIN... he fights so that he can better himself each time, and to overcome his limits... THAT'S WHY he never took the lives of his opponents... he even spared my life....!! it's almost like he knew that i would eventually care for others... it pisses me off. to think, that a gentle saiyan would still love to fight... Hang in there Kakarot. You are number one!

As Vegeta and Daikon are watching, Goku gets blasted by a Kamehameha by Buu. As Buu laughs to himself, a Kamehameha is ent back towards him by Goku.

Goku: Ha! That's how you do a REAL Kamehameha!

As the smoke clears, the little pieces of Buu start to come back together.

Goku: damn it! No matter how much I try, he just doesn't lose Ki! He just comes back as good as new!

Daikon: Goku!

Vegeta: Kakarot.

Goku: Daikon! Vegeta!

Daikon: You know the time.

Goku: aw man, it's time to switch already? Let me fight some more!

Daikon: you're running out of energy Goku. There's no point. Plus, you can't have all the fun for yourself.

Goku: Yeah but...

Vegeta: I see what you're up to. You think we'll die instantly.

Goku: what? I would never!

Vegeta: don't toy with me Kakarot! Buu is a lot stronger then we thought. Just power up while you fight! Then you'll destroy him!

Goku: that's what I was trying to do! But I didn't get a chance to do so. I need to power up for a minute!

Vegeta: A whole minute?

Daikon: I guess you really do need to tap out! But if we had the potara then he'll be no problem.

Goku: you're right. I think we got to cocky.

Daikon: you know what! I'll see what I can do.

Goku: what?!

Daikon powers up and rushes at Buu.

Goku: wait!

Vegeta: Kakarot! Just use this time to power up! He's got this...

Goku: Fine...

Goku powers up and starts to gather energy. With Daikon, Buu fully regenerates and Daikon powers up into a Super Saiyan 2.

Daikon: TAKE THIS YOU TURD!!!

Daikon pulls his hands behind his head and throws a giant blast at Buu. Buu flies up to avoid the ball, but Daikon turns the ball up, which hits Buu and sends him to the ground. Buu flies back up but is met by another ball of Ki. Buu keeps on getting up and up, but keeps on getting sent back into the ground.

Daikon: now take this!!

Daikon sends a barrage of Ki attacks towards Buu, creating a dust cloud covering Buu up.

But what Daikon didn't notice was that Buu was regenerating behind him. Buu fully regenerates and slams Daikon into the ground. Daikon gets back up and looks around for Buu, but Buu comes out of the ground and uppercuts Daikon. Daikon tries to gain his footing, but Buu runs up and kicks his jaw. He then punches him in the gut before spinning around and kicking his gut.

Daikon: 'Is this the monster Goku was up against?!'

As Buu goes to hit Daikon, Daikon powers up and pushes Buu back.